Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Flame Free Weekend Confessions!

The Friday confessions were such a big hit last week and all the way through Monday that I thought I'd open it up for the entire weekend.

My flame free confession? I had 4 glasses of wine last night and I smoked (because I was drinking of course) The really bad part is that when I started drinking I had only had about 20oz or so all day, so about half of my Fluid intake yesterday was alcohol. Mmmmmm Reisling

I REFUSE to give up Diet Coke...I don't care what anyone says!!

Alrighty!! Last night for dinner I had 2 steamed dumplings from GoGo China! Can you say yuuummy??? I'm on mushies, but I don't blenderize meat...I just eat VERY soft foods & chew well. My surgeon said it's okay! Last weekend I has shrimp Lo Mein!

Went to dinner with my hubby and we had Soup and a mixed grill. I forgot that I don't eat bread and ate a fourth of the bread stick, 1/2 the zuppa tocano Soup, a little piece of the mixed grilled skewer, actually 1 piece of steak and 1 piece of chicken.

I'm finding myself going backwards and wanting to eat more, even though I can't. :( Oh well time to go forward. ;)

This is GREAT! I'm feeling like I didn't do too well with eating this last week in the sense that I have hardly eaten. I am so stressed over school it is just terring up my tummy! I have NO appetite. Also I had a cocktail yesterday for "lunch". I was out with a group to study for school and a few of us had cocktails. I just had one it was my first in a VERY LONG time. It gave me a buzz right away, but didn't affect me in any bad way, so that was good to know I guess that I can still have a drink once in a while! I just didn't eat lunch and that was not good. I also have not been good on my Water intake some days I don't drink any and that is BAD! AND, I have been forgetting to take my vitamins! Sorry this is long, just needed to get it off my chest and to people who would understand where I'm coming from! I really need to get back on track. OH, one more thing! So, I've lost 55lbs so far and am feeling like a saggy old lady! I've lost my butt, and my boobs hang down to my toes, lol. My skin is feeling saggy and I just don't know what to think. I know I need to get back to the gym. Hopefully very soon school will lighten up and I can workout more! Thanks for listening. I appreciate you all.

I drink Diet Pepsi everday.Don't judge me! Also every night I eat some popcorn or maybe some chips. I made Cookies with my daughter yesterday and of course I ate one.

I am an addict. I was addicted to food, now I am addicted to working out.

Feels good to get that all out there.

Each morning I take my Vitamin meds at my office coz I have a Protein Shake for Breakfast every day and it just feels too heavy for me for atleast 30 mins after I have the shake. But, on weekends I sometimes forget the vitamin meds - like today :( Oh well, cant do anything abt it now -- its almost 11pm here... will have to try my hardest to not miss taking my meds....

I am eating a cheeseburger. Granted- I'll only be able to eat 1/4 of it at a time but I definitely plan on eating the whole thing before bedtime!!

I really really love this thread! :wub:

I think we tend to save up posts for NSVs and happy things - not that there's anything wrong with that - but it can really make it seem like everyone else is doing great all the time and make a person feel bad. I like to know that little slip-ups are normal! Not as a way to make excuses, but just to know that it's happening to us all, and we can still get back on the wagon and keep losing. I have a hard time trying not to obsess over every "bad" day, and just to keep moving in the right direction. Hearing everyone else's "oops" moments can really take the pressure off and help keep a healthy attitude. :rolleyes:

Mine is: ate way too much Peanut Butter today...kept going back and having more on these great little rye crackers I found at the health food store. Also plan to have half a slice of pumpkin spice cake for dessert. That also came from the health food store, so it is an "unprocessed" "healthy" version, but I'm not an idiot, it's still got plenty of sugar and carbs!!!! Last weekend wasn't great either, I really do better during the week when my day and meals are structured. Tomorrow is another day - I am 15 pounds from goal and I'm going to get right back on track!

My roommate brought home chocolate donut holes and I've been having one (just one, promise!) everyday since Monday. I blame it on my TOM. :P

Oh, I just found this thread! Thank God for it! I'm addicted to Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, York Pepperment Patties, chocolate ice cream...hell, all chocolate! I never had a sweet tooth before but now it's all I crave. It's easier if I just don't have any chocolate, because I've found out I can't have just 1 piece. Last week, I ate an entire snack size bag of Reese's mini Peanut Butter cups. That's the only food I had the whole day!

I felt worse emotionally than I did physically afterward. I need rehab! :)

food confessions - just had strawberries dipped in melted milk chocolate Chipits.

Non-food confessions - planning to go volunteer at this one event not because of my great passion for the cause, but because this super-hot guy is going to be there AND we might even share a ride, tee hee.

I used to love all those things and my "head" still does, but if I eat them now my tummy revolts against me and I'm in the bathroom with diarrhea. It's because I have become lactose intolerant. Depending on the amount of sugar and milk product I can sometimes have 1 or 2 bites without too much affect. Sometimes I can't help it when my work has this stuff just out for people to eat. We do lots of training for our sales staff and they get catered food daily. It's a free for all on left overs most everyday, and let me say they always have a nice spread of food!!!

Oh, I just found this thread! Thank God for it! I'm addicted to Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, York Pepperment Patties, chocolate ice cream...hell, all chocolate! I never had a sweet tooth before but now it's all I crave. It's easier if I just don't have any chocolate, because I've found out I can't have just 1 piece. Last week, I ate an entire snack size bag of Reese's mini Peanut Butter cups. That's the only food I had the whole day!

I felt worse emotionally than I did physically afterward. I need rehab! :)

Oh' date=' I just found this thread! Thank God for it! I'm addicted to Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, York Pepperment Patties, chocolate ice cream...hell, all chocolate! I never had a sweet tooth before but now it's all I crave. It's easier if I just don't have any chocolate, because I've found out I can't have just 1 piece. Last week, I ate an entire snack size bag of Reese's mini Peanut Butter cups. That's the only food I had the whole day!

I felt worse emotionally than I did physically afterward. I need rehab! :)[/quote']

I had to laugh because yesterday I ate 1/2 Reese's cup and 3 peeps. I've been nauseous all day today and vomited twice. I had to stick with liquids today since I couldn't eat. I'm on mushies now, btw, had surgery 3/27. I also tried a spoonful of Popeyes red Beans and rice today and biscuit nibbles. Came right back up. So here I am lying in bed hungry and miserable.

Sent from my iPad using VST