Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Liquid Diet - What Yogurt Is The Best?

Need help!!!

Please tell me your full liquid diet favorites.

I thought Chobani would be good but it seems way to high in sugars and carbs.

My nutritionist said Carb Masters...it can only be found at Kroger's. It is made by them...I love them all except the pie flavors, or pudding flavors...I LOVE all of the fruit mixes. Blessings~Melanie:)

Oikos vanilla, Honey, and Superfruit flavors. Yum! :)

I like plain Fage 0% fat greek yogurt with a little unsweetened applesauce, a dash of cinnamon and a packet of splenda. If you buy the yogurt with fruit added it's way too high in sugar.

Oikos has this key lime flavor that I absolutely love. Its the full fat kind, but I can't eat the whole cup anyway and I really can't stand the taste of artifical sweetner anymore. If I must, I'll mix 1/2 fat free vanilla with 1/2 of the key lime, to cut back on the calories.

Be careful with the yogurt though, even greek yogurt (which I love and its the only kind I eat now.) While it is a great source of Protein while you are in the liquid phase, I think its what caused me to go into a stall. I've just started eating it again at 2months out.

oh yeah, btw in case your surgeon didn't tell you, stay away from the kind with berries or the fruit on the bottom. The seeds can get stuck in the sutures and cause infection or inflamation.

Brown Cow Organic Greek Yogurt, not only does it have the lowest carb and sugar count and highest Protein of any greek yogurt, but you have the peace of mind knowing that there are no freaky hormones or chemicals in it.

Even though Chobani has 18 grams of sugar, I still eat it. It's good, and has 12 grams of Protein and it's filling and I've managed to almost lose 100 pounds now...I like the black cherry the best...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches