Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cant Wait Till My Stomach Gets Bigger Again

Want my stomach to get back and do a sensible diet and excercise , rather than suffer from this pathetic operation.

How far out are you?

Sometimes I feel the same way, but for the most part I'm very glad I did this.

I feel that way a lot of times,, but I usually get over it pretty quickly. The thing is you already had the surgery so why not try to be positive. You can't go back now so just work with what you have and try to feel good about it. You must have had reasons you initially wanted the surgery right? Focus on those things and good luck. It will all work itself out in the end.

Have you considered counseling/therapy? Most of us are here because we've tried the "sensible diet and exercise" route, probably multiple times, without success. I know that I had a bit of regret early on because I felt like I failed myself, not being able to accomplish weight loss without resorting to surgical means.

However, now that I'm nearly 7 months out and eating foods that I enjoy again (in much smaller quantities, of course) I am beyond thrilled with my decision. I wasn't an emotional or stress eater - just had issues with volume and Portion Control. My sleeve has given me the control I needed to get myself healthy and happy(ier).

Judging from the posts I've seen from you, you've exhibited most of your regret over not being able to eat the foods you want to. Honestly, you really need to consider talking to someone to help you through this. Otherwise you are going to potentially damage your new sleeve by making inappropriate food choices.

I am 4 months out on the 10th and I do a sensible diet and exeercise...

How far out are you??? It goes very quickly.

Julie

people...remember this name........hamanyq8..... I don't think he''s a real sleeved person. if you look at his profile, all he does is try to stir trouble in the chat room by posting negative coments trying to get everyone all stirred up.

don't buy into his posts..................look at his profile...you will see i'm right.

I agree with purdy

Hey Mr. Troll........go eat as much food as you can stuff into your gullet...day after day after day. That way you can stretch it out faster or die quicker......either way your "issue" with the sleeve is solved.

Can you go away now?