Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Coincidence? I Think Not....

I was supposed to have my surgery today, but on Monday my insurance denied, stating I don't meet their 'criteria' (BMI under 50). To make a long story short I woke up in the middle of the night feeling terrible. I just thought my nerves are shot from this entire process. Well, I was wrong. I have a GI virus. I'm sitting here wondering if the reason I was denied for today was because who ever watches over me knew I would be getting sick. Sometimes strange things really do happen. Hopefully my appeal & the call from my surgeon tomorrow will make a difference. All I know is I feel like sh*t & I'm really glad I didn't have major surgery today! And, that I just might believe in guardian angels :)

Hope you feel better soon! And I hope your appeal and the doctor's call to the insurance go well. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

God makes no mistake! I hope you feel better soon, and everything works out with your appeal

Everything happens for a reason!!!! Count your blessings & move forward! Good luck!

it wasn't meant to be today!

but it will be when the time is right, i wish you the very best!

Awww so sorry things didn't work out, but you are exactly right, things do happen for a reason!! I hope you hear something soon on your appeal and get a surgery date soon, after you are much better of course.

:)

I believe we become so wrapped up in what it is we have set our mind to do, it is hard to deal with a set back. Saying to someone that the delay may be a blessing in disguise is a hard pill to swallow most times. You had to realize that for yourself. Get well and rest in knowing all things work together in their proper timing!