Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OK.. This week has been the BEST.. I have had 5 male co-workers come to me and say ' I cannot help but notice you have lost ALOT of weight" I smile and say ALMOST 14 5 LB bags of SUGAR~ one said, thats a bag of FEED. One said, I notice you are getting awful thin, are you going to blow away! One said OMG you look SO pretty today!!!.... I tell them all I have done it for my health..and told them what I did. One husband talked to me in depth.. his wife wanted to do it.. have I had any problems....AT first I did not want to tell anyone....but My thoughts have changed!!! If I can help ANYONE... I have flat out told EVEREYONE what I did, and the reason I did it was for my HEALTH... and if they had any questions, I would be HAPPY to answer any and ALL.... The main question I get is Have I had any problems... NO and I tell them UP FRONT I would do it again in a HEARTBEAT!!!! DH went to DR on Wed.... He is asking me NOW.. how did I start the procedure!!! I am thrilled he is doing this.. that just means HE will be WITH ME MUCH LONGER!!!!... I have not forced anything on him.. but he knows he NEEDS to do this to prevent many health problems for himself!!!!

I do not brag, I feel wonderful, and I guess it shows to everyone in my office..... ( sad part is the only ones that DO NOT compliment me are the "WOMEN" that KNEW what I did and how I am losing my weight).......and I say )$ them..... they are the ones that have treated me the worst!!!! I can tell they are actually jealous... as they have NO comments for me they just look and STARE........and to them I say ____ __OU!!! I know you are and have NEVER been my FRIEND!!!

Well said my friend.

We think alike , I have not hide the procedure from anyone, I have so many people that are looking at me as the guinee pig, lol. but if my surgery goes well and it will I have many that will follow. I ask what is there to be ashamed of, I am more ashamed of my obesity. I was always a large guy but after I quit a nasty tobacco habit 3 yrs ago the weight gain started. every time i stepped on a scale it was a larger # than before , i started going into a depression and quit doing allot like dancing (which I love) and many other things. Finally I hit 343 and a good friend of mine had pass away and I didnt have clothes to fit loosly to attend his funeral. At that point I said enough is enough. I want to help myself and help as many as I can. I am a leader and cant wait to share my success with others.I am down to 298 now and getting more excited . Wednesday is my sleeve day, leap year, well I want to leap by the end of the year without scoreing numbers on the richter scale.

I'm 60 pounds down and get the same thing at each business meeting I"m at. Rock it out man

Do you have any before and after pictures

Do you have any before and after pictures

Congratulations on your success

I do not brag, I feel wonderful, and I guess it shows to everyone in my office..... ( sad part is the only ones that DO NOT compliment me are the "WOMEN" that KNEW what I did and how I am losing my weight).......and I say )$ them..... they are the ones that have treated me the worst!!!! I can tell they are actually jealous... as they have NO comments for me they just look and STARE........and to them I say ____ __OU!!! I know you are and have NEVER been my FRIEND!!!

Good for you! You should be proud of how you've taken control over your life. And as for the above statement...I know just how you feel. I get the same reaction from the clique where I work. I abore these women too and will never be there friend.

Women! We're so evil. :) Congrats!!! Keep coming here. We'll always be supportive and won't be jealous ^$%&*%.

Sounds like you are ROCKING that sleeve! Congratulations and don't let those catty gals get you down. I'm sure you feel a million times better and have more energy now. Don't waste that positive energy on negative people! :)

Congrats!

to borrow a song lyric from T Swift, "People throw rocks at things that shine" Well I say Keep Shining, Your looking good. People amaze me with Jealousy. They are trully miserable. Keep Smiling! :)

Thank you all for the nice comments, and Carlos you are doing the right thing! And you have the best attitude.. I have several watching me asking questions... etc. I figure we are only helping others that would be to afraid to take that step, but with someone they know doing it, watching them, asking questions it is alot easier. Best of luck to you with your surgery... you must keep us posted!

I do not like to post photos online.. I did go clothes shopping today and bought a 14... that is down from a 20.

I love this board. I am on alot, just reading and learning. I just do not post too much. I say you are all doing wonderful! Isn't it a GREAT feeling!!!! :D

Kudos to you!!!!!! Im pre op and wasn't going to tell anyone. But I said you know what? I have nothing to be ashamed of. I'm not embarrassed to say I need. I decided to tell my CLOSEST co-workers of my journey and they awesome. They compliment me as they are seeing me losing weight in prep for the surgery. So like you say, $&&&@ them all !!!!!! <3

you know what f*ck em.you are doing this for you and no one else.if they dont have anything nice to say,tell them to shut the f-ck up.people like that really piss me off!!!!!