Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone For Good Club- August 2006

Here's my beginning stats: H-220, B-211, C189, G135 BMI 32.4

Aug 9: 189.5 (21.5 +.5)

Aug 16: 186.5 (24.5 -3)

Aug 23: 182.5 (28.5 -4)

Thanks for adding me. This is a great incentive. I hope you keep it up for every month.

Janey

P'nut... everyone is here to support ya.

My new stats...

Start: 371

Current: 217

Lost this past week: -7

Down total: 155

Goal: 189

I"M IN THE TEENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheBestMe - J 179.2 / C 178.4 / G 165 (-.6 this week)

Hang in there Pnut. You have time to make all the emotional adjustments to banded life, and to your newer life as the weight comes off. Give it a second. It will be okay. ((((hugs))))

Hi P'nut,

You're such an honest person who gives her all to people you don't really know. I wish you continued success and will keep you in my prayers. We all are going through the issues of life and sometimes they can be hard. But there is a higher power that can get us through.

Here are my stats:

C=183 (-100 total; -2 this week)

Maryb - H 219/ 1st Dr Visit 207/ S 201/ 1st G 180/ 2nd G 150/ Final G 130/ C152/ CBMI 26.1 (-67 lbs total, -1 this week)

Oh P'nut! I wish I had read this before PM-ing you last night. Here you are there for me when I need support. You have been my number one fan. I will be here any time you want to talk. Many times we turn to things to hide what is really wrong. Please! when you feel the need for wine call a Friend and we will be there for you. Dam! I wish we were closer than 10 hrs apart.

PNut--

You are the ultimate "caregiver" of LBT. You are a plethera of sound information on the LB and now you spill you guts in an area most of us would rather sweep under the rug.

Your honesty is causing some major re-evaluation.

Keep on keepin' it real--we all love and support you.

P.S.

(-30.5 since join)

212.5 Current

*Gigglesnorts*

*Throws a dart at P'Nut's Madonna pointy Eygptian bewbies breast plate."

BINGO!!!

Well I'm happy to wear my new 14s! Down from tight 26s! :scalesno: I was going to buy a pair of 12s for incentive, but they didn't have a pair of 12M.

I bought Dawg a zip up hoodie today, size Large. Large! He looks so great!

And now, the drum roll please... I bought all my fall tops in the regular section. No more women's department for this girl. Size 18 tops, down from tight 4x's. I was blown away.

And last, but by no means least.. new undiewears! Started at a tight 12 and have moved down to an 8! Thats 12-11-10-9-8! Five sizes smaller. Woot!!

I saw my Dr today. I love that man. He treats the whole person, not just the scales. I lost 3 pounds last month - empty and drinking wine almost every night. He is concerned about the drinking, as is everyone around me. Yup, it's gotten bad. Nothing funny about it, I'm afraid. Last night, I had seven 8oz glasses. That is over 1,200 calories. Dr Cahn said he didnt care about the calories, he cares that I'm self medicating with wine. Before I got home he had called my primary care Dr and set up an appt for me to go in and see her to talk about upping the dosage of my Effexor. He is also hooking me up with some free counseling with a friend of his. I'm grateful for Dr Cahn. He's a good man. He hugged me, a real hug, before I left and told me that he was there to help, and he meant it. Oh, he also left my band empty. He said that before we do any adjusting we need to get the rest of my issues in line. This is exactly what I tell people all the time. How do you know if you need a fill if you aren't even following the basic bandster rules? You cant, and shouldnt. Anyway, I love my band, I love my band Dr, and I love all of you for making this place safe enough to bare my soul for honest support. You losers are the greatest!

OK, where does someone with a DRUG AND ALCOHOL problem get off sending PM's to my best friend on the board telling them I am "unstable". You need fitted for a straight-jacket. The further you stay from me the better. I don't drink and I don't take drugs, and I don't need to self-medicate. It is no dam wonder you failed your psych exam...and you have the nerve to call me unstable to my best friend in a PM. You threatened her and you threatened to send it to a monitor. Well, feel free to do so P'Susan, because I want no part of you or your problems. Let the others contend with you.

By the way I was a perfect size 14 at 175 lbs. I wonder what you are doing at over 200 trying to squeeze into them.

OK, feel free to send this to a moderator, because you have verbally attacked me to 3 Loves in a PM, and didn't even have the nerve to put it on the board. She has the PM to prove it, and it's my guess the moderators do also. I have steered so clear of you and your problems it isn't even funny, but you turn around and attack me for no reason other than I don't want to bother with you....makes little or no sense to me.

Ouch???

You ok Dody?

No Telly I'm not OK. P'Susan attacked me in a PM she sent privately to 3Loves telling here she was associating herself with me and I was unstable. I don't bother P'Susan and steer clear of her and her problems, but this is the end of the road with her attacking me to my friends in PM's she doesn't have the guts to put on the board. How can someone who consumes all the wine and drugs she does consider anyone unstable. I do neither. I put my trust and faith in God and I do neither drugs or alcohol and now she is sending messages to 3 Loves about me. I won't stand for another minute of this psycho abuse.

Yeh, now I'm fine Sweetie, just a lot to get off my chest.

Love you Telly

Nice Dody. I tried to let you know that it would be nice to have you back in Boise and that you'd be welcome at the support group meetings and you and 3Loves started in on me for no reason. And I did nothing behind your back. In fact, I did say you were a psycho on the board, but I deleted it in an attempt to get things to calm down.

And it was not a threat - the Mods and Alex WERE cc'd on that PM (which I told 3Loves in the PM) because I'm concerned that between you, her, and one other person, things are going to get mean on LBT again. None of us need that. 3Loves is doing nothing but fueling the fire and she knows it. She has gone out of her way to stir tension and dispute and everyone sees it.

Now, you have had your fun talking about my psych test, my drug and alcohol abuse, which is funny how you took that and ran with it to make me look like a falling down drunk drug addict - I had to laugh at that - so now do us all a favor and go back to being quiet will ya? I had forgotten how volatile you can be. Had I remembered, I wouldn't have tried to extend a hand of "friendship" to you in the other thread.