Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Can't Eat Anymore (Gross)

Everything is full so i can't eat. I keep vomiting..I can feel everything up to my throat. Either vomit it up or until I have a bowel movement,,I can't eat. I know this is way too much info but is this normal? I had diarrhea for 5 weeks now I can't go at all. I'm so sick to my stomach today!

So sorry to hear this. This is miserable. Sending healing energy your way. ;)

That is so WAY not normal. You especially shouldn't be vomiting all the time. Call the doctor and feel better soon.

This does not sound normal at all! Please consult your doctor!

I've just been vomiting since last night. I stay nauseous all the time though. I'll give the doc a call..thanks!

That sounds awful and not normal. I'm glad you're giving your doc a call, please let us know how things go! I hope you feel better soon.

Everything is full so i can't eat. I keep vomiting..I can feel everything up to my throat. Either vomit it up or until I have a bowel movement,,I can't eat. I know this is way too much info but is this normal? I had diarrhea for 5 weeks now I can't go at all. I'm so sick to my stomach today!

hi peacequeen, :wink1:

i remember you from before when you started having problems, went to the ER that turned out be a leak. I'm so sorry you coninue to have your share of problems, its not fair. :sad0:

As far as your "situation". glad to see you will be going to the dr. Having problems like this are no fun for anyone - and I know you especially don't deserve them (none of us do)

Please get this fixed, and feel better, sooner then later.

Kathy

:grouphug4:

oh peacequeen, I keep praying you'll round a bend and start feeling better! Big hugs to you.

Peacequeen I'm sorry to hear you're still not doing too well!! :( Please let us know how your getting on when you can, and I do hope you're calling your Surgeons office ASAP because what you're experiencing isn't all too normal.

Big big hugs!!!

I think I'm just irregular and my plumbing isn't moving smooth. I notice this full feeling is lasting a few hours after I've eaten. I called doc office but no return call today..hopefully they'll call tomorrow. I'm feeling ok this evening but haven't been able to eat or drink much today at all. It just feels like I'm a full glass of Water and things aren't moving through. I've mostly done liquids today in hopes it'll get things moving. Gosh we can discuss anything here, I feel. Thanks yall for listening to me with such a personal issue.

Peace queen,

Honey you should not be vomiting and having diarrhea. Do you think you ate too much or too fast? The one thing my docs always said is you should be feeling better. If at anytime you are not continuing that pattern you need to see doctor. Please watch your temperature if you do not feel better sooner than later, go to ER. You are too fragile considering the leak to ignore anything with your body. Please do not worry about bothering anyone or that it is your body being funny. It is a okay to get it checked out.

Hugs

If you don't get the fluids in you will dehydrate. That will make you nauseated and stop moving things through. We are hpoing that you don't call the surgeon, but go directly to the ER.

The "hopefully they'll call tomorrow" bothers me. All surgeons are on call 24 hours a day. Call the service and tell them to call him/her. They will set up a conference call.

I hope you heard from your doctor's office by now. This isn't normal. And it can lead to dehydration quickly. I am hoping you start feeling better soon. Please make sure to contact your doctor. Keep calling. I wouldn't wait.