Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Buddy Wanted In Losing The Last 25 Pounds

I'm looking for a buddy in my journey to lose the last 25 pounds. I would like to find someone to help me be accountable for working out and eating right each day. It seems that most of my 'real-life' friends want to make it a competition, rather than us supporting eachother. If anyone is interested, let me know!

Hey!

What'cha looking for? I've got good ears... and and can kick ass if need be...lol!

Would love to see you shed the last 25lbs!

I've started a thread about getting to goal too... this has to be our year! =]

Hey Coops,

Thanks for replying. I'm really looking for someone to hold me accountable for working out 5-6 times a week (I tend to wimp out & only actually go 3 times a week). I would be happy to help you be accountable for your workouts as well. I'm also trying to get back to how I was eating in the beginning. Lately, I've been having too many treats, to the point that they really aren't treats, but are just how I am eating every day. Maybe we could message each other at the end of each day (or at the beginning of each day) with reports on how we did with workouts and eating for that day or the day prior?

I have 25 lbs left to lose, although I will see when I get there. I also am trying to really hit it hard with the working out, I would love a buddy to be accountable to, let me know, Anne

i'm also trying to get the last 25 off .... i'm in atlanta ... let me know if you want to buddy up ; )

Hey Ladies,

Maybe we can do daily updates to each other? I think it would help me if I had to be more accountable about what I'm eating and how often I'm exercising. It wouldn't have to be anything too extensive. I'm aiming to hit the gym at least 5 days a week. I'd love to make my goal weight by summer, but it has been SLOW going the last couple months, so I'm not sure how realistic that is at this point. :-)

IM FIFTEEN MONTHS OUT IVE LOST 146 I HAVE A LITTLE MORE GO 52 LEFT TRYING HIT BY MY 2YR ANNIVERSARY NOV 1 THAT GIVES ME 9 MONTHS I LIFT WEIGHT 4 TIMES A WEEK AND DO CARDIO 4 HRS A WEEK I WORK OUT ON MY lunch BRAKES 3 DAYS A WEEK AND ALSO LIFT ON MY DAYS OFF AND DO HOUR OF CARDIO ON DAYS OFF I GO AND DO 45 TO 30 MINUTES NIGHTS I LIFT AT WORK THEN WHEN I GET OFF I DO CARDIO

IVE BEEN WALKING ON TREADMILL AT LEVEL13 INCLINE AND BURN 120 CALORIES EVERY 10 MINUTES AT ABOUT 3.6 MILE HR PACE VERY FAST WALK ARE SLOW JOG

IM VERY MOTIVATED TO GET TO MY GOAL THIS YEAR