Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February 2012 Surgery Dates- Who's Ready?

Sorry to hear that u are having such a hard time with the pre-op diet.. I did not say its been easy by any stretch..I have had really bad acid reflux which I have been taking meds for.. But the trade off for the hunger and reflux.. I went for weigh in .. This is day 6 of opti.. And I lost 8 1/2 pounds.. So I am ecstatic.. I hope that things get better for you both.. God Bless!

I'm feeling better today had my surg. 2-6 got out of hosp yesterday. So far so good pretty sore but not a problem drinking or eating ice chips. My daughters home bound teacher is here today and she actually had it last Jan and lost 125# and is very happy with it so that makes today all the better :) good luck everyone going soon !

capt Derel...we gonna make it.....lol rxtek320...congrats on the 8lbs....mommy794...congrats on your surgery i cant wait to get to the losers bench....glad your doing ok....

Hey there everyone. I just had my pre op this past Tuesday my surgery is scheduled February 13th Monday. I'm very excited, ready for new beginnings. I'm a So Cal Kaiser patient Dr Fedorka is my surgeon.

Want to wish everyone the best with their surgery, positive thoughts and a smooth recovery :-)

I am with Bes! Feb 20th for me too! Woooo hoooooo!!

I'm sooooo excited!!! Double whooooooo!! Good luck to all

Done with pre-ops today. Surgery Monday! Now to wait......

Had my surgery Feb. 7 and got home Feb. 9. I'm feeling pretty good overall. A litlle sore and tired. I actually have an appetite today, I wasn't expecting that. liquids hurt a little going down. I lost 12 pounds on my 10 day liquid diet. Only 98 pounds more to go! Good luck to the rest of you February Sleevers!

Yecats...... Well wishes on your surgery. Keep us posted on your progress.

Thank you sweet lady! I am doing wonderful. I can not beleive how great I feel. I have hope now. I feel like I just did a 1000 sit ups and I struggle with having enough fluids but I am not hungry at all. I am down 5lbs. since my surgery on Sat. the 4th. total of 17 1/2 since pre op. I am tickled!!!

Done with pre-ops today. Surgery Monday! Now to wait......

Your on final count down....... I will be praying for you. I know you had to wait. I did also. A entire new ball game begins. I am so happy for you!!!!!!

Your on final count down....... I will be praying for you. I know you had to wait. I did also. A entire new ball game begins. I am so happy for you!!!!!!

Thank you!! :)

Surgery was 2/9, so i'm 2 days out. The gas pain in my belly is pretty killer, but other than tha, i guess i'm okay. Tired, and ready to go home, but hubby brought the ipad over last night, so i thought i should check in. Pardon any typos, my eyes and fingers aren't matching up too well...i think it's the drigs ;) but i'm sleeved--yay!

Surgery was 2/9, so i'm 2 days out. The gas pain in my belly is pretty killer, but other than tha, i guess i'm okay. Tired, and ready to go home, but hubby brought the ipad over last night, so i thought i should check in. Pardon any typos, my eyes and fingers aren't matching up too well...i think it's the drigs :wink1: but i'm sleeved--yay!

congrats glad you are well enough to post .....