Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How does everyone feel, 2 weeks post op?

I'm still in discomfort at time, what about you?

I'm way past two weeks out, but I don't remember any discomfort at 2 weeks out. Well, I did have some, but only if I drank too much at one time.

Are you having actual pain, or just generally not feeling up to par? This IS an adjustment for us mentally and physically.

Since being sleeved, I've found places that are tender now that never were before. I had my doc look at a couple of them and he told me they are my fibroids, which are losing their "protective" layer of fat! LOL

Good luck!!

I had discomfort on my second week. Especially my left incision which is the biggest. When I would over do it, boy would my left side hurt. I'm 11 weeks out now and am feeling fine. It gets better, incision sites are still healing. ;)

I just had my drain taken out last Monday and the incision is stll healing. I feel like my stomach has a heart beat. I just wish I can get the energy like everyone else is talking about. I'm taking my Vitamins and drinking my fluids.

tomorrow will be officially 2 weeks p.o for me. and so far im doin pretty well.. i don't seem to have any issues other than a little incision pain and the fact that i slipped an fell yesterday.. lol.. but in regards to gettin in the required fluids now and handling full liquids im doin pretty well...

I think the Vitamins will really help with the motivation and to be active .. my b-12 definately gives me energy to get up and get to the gym, but the other half is you have to mentally tell yourself to get up and do something. I don't know about you, but ive been stagnant so long that my body automatically wants to be lazy.. and then i go .. screw you.. im getting up and doing something.. ive been a fat lazy blob for toooo long and im not gonna let it run my life anymore.

If you need motivation i will personally send you a message everyday to see if you have done something. I actually wanna start a fb for our little family so we can have more real time talk.

i have a big sign on my door, GET Up And JUST Do It, with the exercises and rep counts i should do for 15 mins, its really hard to get up, its sooo easy to be lazy.. but one things for sure, when u get up n do it and finish u feel much more better and really motivated, just take it a day at a time, follow Ur plan, do something at least 30 mins.. right now its my last month before the surgery or any approval, but i am trying to get down to 220 before surgery, so i am like 15 pounds away.. so trying to do 5 pounds a day, exercising 2 hours a day, since i work i split the time in between.. 5am. 3 pm n 45 mins before bedtime.. that way my body stays burning the whole day.. I am so happy for you and everyone who already had the surgery, reading all your stories and updates inspires me and mentally prepares me for whats to come, so Thank you sooo much!!!

I felt semi normal day 14 post op, but felt even better about 3 months out...