Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Am Sleeved By Dr Aceves

So glad you are doing better! I am leaving in about 4 hours for San Diego! I love your you tube stuff!

Thank U so much appreciate the feedback.....Girl Ur day is here. OMG... I am so excited for u! U will do fantastic. Seraphina is right behind u on Dec 1. At least u guys get to meet each other there. I was the only one there the entire week. I will be sending prayers up for u. You will do fine!

But since u guys are just a week behind me we are still sleeve sisters. I am feeling better still have gas and lil reflux. Can not get in the Protein or Water but, im doing my best. Energy is picking up a bit.

Please keep us posted.

Best Wishes

oh wow that's so weird. i saw your videos on youtube before i even joined this board haha. you are like a celebrity to me. ^_^

very awesome that your surgery went well, i am choosing to get my sleeve done by the same doctor.

Hi Everyone,

I want you to know that you are going to be in excellent hands. Dr. Aceves and his staff are just fabulous. I have always said I wished I lived closer to Mexicali, Mexico. I would make Dr. Aceves my PCP. This is the best thing I ever have done for myself. If you are there right now and reading this, make sure you tell Dr. Aceves that Suzanne says Hi.

Sit back and enjoy the adventure you are about to take. It is very normal to have all kinds of feelings and emotions before you go. You are scared, excited, can't wait to do this, not sure this is the right things to do, want it over, can't imagine that it is going to work for you. Trust me. I had all these same feeling too plus a whole lot more.

It works I am living proof that it works. I lost 105 pounds 3 years ago and have kept it off.

If I can be of any help or you have any questions please feel free to ask away.

Hugs,

Suzanne

oh wow that's so weird. i saw your videos on youtube before i even joined this board haha. you are like a celebrity to me. ^_^

very awesome that your surgery went well, i am choosing to get my sleeve done by the same doctor.

Celebrity awwww that is the sweetest thing!! Thank u Boo!!!!! Well I am glad to see that u are choosing this journey and Dr A u will be in great hands. Thanks for the support and for checking out my channel.

Hi Everyone,

I want you to know that you are going to be in excellent hands. Dr. Aceves and his staff are just fabulous. I have always said I wished I lived closer to Mexicali, Mexico. I would make Dr. Aceves my PCP. This is the best thing I ever have done for myself. If you are there right now and reading this, make sure you tell Dr. Aceves that Suzanne says Hi.

Sit back and enjoy the adventure you are about to take. It is very normal to have all kinds of feelings and emotions before you go. You are scared, excited, can't wait to do this, not sure this is the right things to do, want it over, can't imagine that it is going to work for you. Trust me. I had all these same feeling too plus a whole lot more.

It works I am living proof that it works. I lost 105 pounds 3 years ago and have kept it off.

If I can be of any help or you have any questions please feel free to ask away.

Hugs,

Suzanne

THXS Suzanne....I c all your wonderful postings around everywhere. U always give such great advice!!!

Thank you so much for your youtube post. I am considering Dr. Aceves. Your videos are very informative and are helping me to calm my nerves regarding the surgery. Keep posting please!

OH I am so glad to hear that u are enjoying my youtube post. That was the total purpose of doing it so that others can see that it is not that bad. I will continue to post and give updates. At this time I am struggling a little bit with getting in sum full liquids. I was doing great and then I think I over did it by eating the wrong thing. Just waiting for it to relsove and hoping for the best. Other wise I feel good. No pain just sum sorness at the incision site. keep watching