Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1. Having the counter lady at 7-11, who recognizes me because I used to smoke, ask me where I have been for the last few months (since I quit smoking in March) and ask if I was losing weight, then tell me I look 'great'.

2. Having a snarky co-worker who usually doesn't compliment anyone tell me I am looking 'really good'. (Knows I had surgery.)

3. Taking 65lbs of freshly washed size 3x and 4x clothes to goodwill. Those sizes are done forever!

I feel like a million bucks, and I'm only 60 lbs down. Another 90 to goal. I can't imagine what that might be like. But I'm determined to get there!

Not having surgery till Monday-but have been on liquids for 2 weeks.

Yesterday morning I was able to bend down and tie my shoes by myself which I haven't been able to do for almost 5 years (and that's after only losing 24 lbs-think what it will be like after 50 or 100!!)

Great victories for both of you!!! :)

I'll add some to the list:

1. Got up this morning to do my Saturday chores (laundry, vacuum, sweep, mop, etc) that usually take me all day to do. When I finished, after going non-stop, I looked at the clock... it was only noon! So, not only did I go non-stop with full energy for 3 hours, but I get extra play time this weekend! ;)

2. Put on a pair of pants yesterday that fit before surgery. They fell right off!! I'm thinking this one should have been listed first! :)

3. Had to tighten my bi-pap mask AGAIN last night. As my face gets smaller, I have issues with it not staying on my face.

4. Doc lowered dose of two meds on Thursday, with labs required again next week to see if I am able to come off them. :)

That's enough for now, except that I am every day I am enjoying my new ability to walk, my higher energy level, and the knowledge that this weight WILL come off of me. That's an NSV that is priceless! :)

Congrats Bryn!

I like the snarky coworker one- I can relate totally.

I have a snarky, jealous coworker.

She always looked down on me for getting the surgery-- she would say "I would never get weight loss surgery thats the easy way out"

She was about my size before surgery and she is such a jealous snot. She declined all my super cute size Silver brand 20 and 22 jeans because she said they would be "way too big" ha ha ha

So I lied and said try these on they are 18's. (they were the 20's and 22's) and they fit her perfectly (even a bit snug) and she took about 10 pairs of Silver jeans off my hands. lol

Then I was like ooops I guess these are the 22's. he he he

Meanwhile I am wearing super cute 16's yay!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are all great!!! Keep em coming!!! :smile1: