Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Update on Husband Drama and lots more!!!

Since i've last been on here so much has changed...i'll start with the bad!!! My husband (who if you remember was an ASS) has left me and our kids!! He is seeing someone else now and yes he was seeing her before he left me!!! I have filed for divorce and the process has started and its an aweful mess!!! I've never been more stressed over anything in my life but I know this is in mine and the kiddo's best interest!! Luckily my mom is moving here to help me through everything!!! Its bittersweet...i as you know wanted to leave him (not sure if i would've ever had the guts to do it) but he left first making things easier on me!! But i really didn't think another woman would be brought in as quickly as he did!!! Hello....at least TRY and hide it until after we're divorced or until after the seperation date....lol...he's not the brightest bulb!!! But enough sad depressing news!!!!

I got on the scale today to see the number 197.7..............i'm officially in ONEderland!!! and i feel ONEderfull!!!! This is amazing i'm down 86.3lbs in four months!! I've included pics of my face and body....but the best pic is my profile picture!!! I'm just not sure how to get that one on here!! I went shopping because i had NOTHING to wear and i'm out of plus sizes!! i shopped at kohls in their misses section!!!! biggrin.gif It was such a good feeling!! I'm in an XL top and 14/16 pants and jeans!!! And i have to add so far not as much skin sagging as i thought at this point!!! My hair is falling out...my hair dresser said it was awkordly thin in some spots but its only temporary i keep telling my self!!! she gave me a very nice cut that you can't even tell how thin it actually is!!! Everyone i know is telling me how great i look.....it is such a confidence builder especially with everything that is going on in my life right now!!

I am so happy with my sleeve...words can't even express!!! It has opened so many doors already i can only imagine what else is to come!!! lol especially since i'm single and looking/feeling amazing!!!!

I LOVE MY SLEEVE

Congratulations on your weight loss (physical pounds and jerk pounds). Bless your heart. I can't imagine how stressful this is for you. But, keep in mind, you are in better shape now and healthier and this will help you get through this. Just remember that you are strong & beautiful and don't let the actions of one BAD person affect you or your outlook on life. Keep up the great work.

It's an old saw; Greatest diet in the world, get rid of 100's of pounds of ugly fat in less than 2 months! Get a divorce. :)

Great to hear your success, sorry to hear of your pains, it is never easy to end a marriage no matter what the circumstances.

Agree with the other posters--I'm glad you're feeling great and doing so well with your weight loss! Just think what a more energetic mom you're going to be for your kids. Congratulations on all the new changes. :rolleyes:

hey we are in the same boat exactly. My husband was a real ass also. Reminding me that I was fat, counting the food in the cupboards. I finally got fed up. I decided to leave the Middle East where we were living. We agreed that we would try to work things out but have some space. He just stopped talking to me altogether then after a MONTH on thursday he told me he doesn't love me and will file for divorce. Well that a*****e can eat his heart out because i'm now a sexy hot lady and he's just a small troll. 50 pounds lost has done wonders for my self esteem. I LOVE MY SLEEVE!

I am so sorry this has happened to you both! To you kaitlynn and to you italianlady. Divorce is so painful but at the same time can be a blessing. You have both done wonderfully with your weightloss! Keep up the excellent work. . . now is the time to do for yourselves! You've done for them, now it's time for you and the kiddos. . . good luck and good things will come your way. . . blessings!

I am so sorry you have to go through this but I am so happy for you too!!!

Seems like some husbands have gotten bit by the stupid bug. My hubby told me last night--you need to workout because the skin on your back is soft and you need to work out to firm it up. DUH.....I have been sideline the last couple of weeks because of my right shoulder and right leg pain. I haven't been able to get to the gym on the days I can because he has had the car. But its all good.

I have already had a "come to Jesus" meeting with him concerning our marriage and where it should go from here. He still wants to be a "momma's boy" and can't decide if his mom or I am his wife. 8 years of this and I am tired. We argue all the time and relations is none existent. It doesn't work well when its only beneficial to one party and it lasts less that 2 minutes.

Enough about me......congratulations on getting to onderland and shopping for regular sizes and not those with a W behind the number!

You look sexy and amazing. Your husband is an idiot for seeing anyone else.

My hubbie (bless his heart) told me that about my loose skin. . .he said you are flabby, you need to go to the gym to workout. . .I looked at him and said, sure my darling after you please??? hugs and kisses baby. . . he told me he does go to the gym. . .i told him with a big smile. . .Good for you my baby. . .at least i'll have you around for a while longer! and then we left it at that. . . NO ONE tells ME what to do anymore. . . NO ONE!!! Good luck to ya'll

Everything happens for a reason. I know that you maybe down due to your relationship with your husband, but try to focus on your new journey. U have alot of things that are going to come to you and the kids, in this new chapter of life. Look at it as shedding the old and embracing the new. One day at a time is all anyone can do. Stay positive and focused, even on the rough and tough days. And most importantly, congrats to you and your weight loss.

WOW you look like the little sister of the "before" picture! Congrats on your loss (WOW!!!!) and I'm sorry about the end of your marriage. That has to be incredibly difficult, and I'm always a hopeless romantic hoping things work out between couples who are having trouble, but it sounds like you will end up in a much better place WITHOUT him! ;)

K, I agree with so much that's being said here. We've lead different versions of the same bad Lifetime movie. Spent several years married to a man who I dearly loved (he was my "first love" from my early 20s...truly the love of my life). But part of the "deal" included several years of emotional, verbal and sometimes physical abuse -- and one more chance, one more chance, one more chance from me. Don't want to paint the wrong impression -- no broken bones or black eyes. But a fair amount of pushing, poking me in the face, shoving me down, and a couple of threats I don't care to re-live at this point. And in fact, there was a direct relationship between the amount I weighed and how poorly I was allowing myself to be treated. Imagine that.

What I'm clear on now, several months after I sent him packing, is that I am finally focusing on taking care of ME. It's very easy to lose yourself when you focus all your emotional and physical energy on a man you love, and children you love (have those, too). I feel like now, for the first time in many years, I'm focusing on what I want and need. Not neglecting my kids, job, etc., but finally putting me top on my list of priorities, where I should have been all along.

All the best to you as you shrink into the new you ; D and most importantly, find the solid, strong footing you've had all along but are just now re-claiming for yourself.