Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi Everyone,

I told my husband he may have a thinner wife but she is going to be wrinkled and bald. I was blessed with good skin and with a full face and therefore people always thought I was younger than I am. Now that I am losing weight lots of wrinkles are starting to appear. I don't mind the others, but the ones showing up on my face are very noticeable. Never having delt in this area, I was wondering if anyone had found a product to use on their face that seemed to work well for them? I"m not looking for foundation make up, more like something to use daily on the skin. Thanks!!!

I am having the very same issue as well! I feel your pain sister! I would LOVE to know if there actually is a product that will help with this issue. Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

I brought this up not too long ago... I've also noticed my face is much thinner than I really hoped and I can see all my wrinkles now when I squint or whatever! Blech!!! dry.gif

Someone mentioned collagen cream for the face. I still intend to buy some and see how it helps. I really am not wanting to get Botox or anything like that, but it is a thought for anyone who might want to try that out too.

These seem to have about 3-4 out of 5 Stars customer rating... I'm going to try these out for starters. Here's the Link...

post-34949-13813668668245_thumb.jpg

post-38-13813657744255_thumb.jpg

post-38-1381365774445_thumb.jpg

I use the St Ives Timeless Skin Moisturizer even before surgery and it seems to have helped a really deep line I had on my forehead. I saw it on an episode of Dr Oz, they were talking about cheaper alternatives to Wrinkles/Aging that were good. I am happy with it now, but still have a lot of weight to lose, so I may get more wrinkles before it's all over with. It says it is "collagen elastin" on the jar. I got it at Walmart for a little over $5. I think they had other stuff, maybe a scrub? While looking at supplements, I also saw where you can get collagen supplements to take orally. Seemed like it had some good reviews. I am 47 so I thought I needed to start some kind of regimen. I just had no idea what to get either, but the price was reasonable on this so I thought I'd give it a shot.

:)

ROC moisturizers give the best "tightening" feeling. I use Mary Kay Timewise and it does help tremendously.

As soon as I recover from Tatum's arrival, I'm getting botoxed and Juvedermed UP ! ! !

I'm not even too shy to say that for me Botox (actually I like Dysport better now) for my wrinkles and Sculptra for the deep bags under my eyes have made a WORLD of difference for me! No one ever notices that I've had anything done BUT I always have people comment on how "rested" or happy I look.

For me it's well worth the money.

In fact, I had a conversation with my doc the other day about what will happen to my face now that I've had my sleeve and will be losing a significant amount of weight. We've got a plan. I'm so excited! :)

Oh, by the way, he also puts botox in my jaw to relieve my TMJ (and that's the only thing that has ever worked).

p.s. I'm not saying this is for everyone, just sharing my experience.

TMJ?

I'm not even too shy to say that for me Botox (actually I like Dysport better now) for my wrinkles and Sculptra for the deep bags under my eyes have made a WORLD of difference for me! No one ever notices that I've had anything done BUT I always have people comment on how "rested" or happy I look.

For me it's well worth the money.

In fact, I had a conversation with my doc the other day about what will happen to my face now that I've had my sleeve and will be losing a significant amount of weight. We've got a plan. I'm so excited! :)

Oh, by the way, he also puts botox in my jaw to relieve my TMJ (and that's the only thing that has ever worked).

p.s. I'm not saying this is for everyone, just sharing my experience.

TMJ has some big long technical term but it basically is an inflamation in your jaw joint(s). For whatever reason I clench my jaw at night while I sleep (I don't grind, I just clench) and it gets so bad that I wake up and can't even open my mouth for up to an hour or so. I've tried just about everything and low and behold, a little botox in my jaw muscles relaxes them just enough so that I can still eat, talk and do everything normal, but I don't clench at night.

The pain is gone. WooHoo!!!!!!

I've been using Avon ANEW serum for quite a while now,,it's pricey,,about 60.00 but a teeny bit goes a long way and a bottle will last me about a year. I am 46,,have been blessed with good skin but I do have a few frown lines and this stuff makes them completely disappear. You get what you pay for,,the reviews on anew products are good. I swear by the serum.

Thanks, so much for your help. I'll definitely check some of these out. I'm 3 weeks postop and my face is where I am losing. That, and the girls are starting to take a walk down South!!!

I sell mary kay and if you use the timewise miricle set every day you will see a great improvement in your skin. The day and night serum that come with the set really make a big difference. I do ship for free but there are many out there that sell it also.I had a large deep wrinkle on my forhead and after using this I cant even notice it anymore. Thats why I started to sell it because I believe in it. Its a great product and if you are not happy they refund your money.