Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV! So happy I cried!

I have such a great boyfriend! So for the first time since I have been sleeved my boyfriend said something about my weight all on his own (without me dragging it out of him..lol). We were at his family reunion this weekend... He was sitting on a bar stool type chair and I walked up beside him and he put his arm around my waist. He look at me like he was surprised. I asked him "What?", he said "I can't believe I can put one arm all the way around your waist." It made me feel really good. It also made me feel better about not being able to eat all that great food and desert that his family made.

However, that wasn't the part that made me cry. We went to a trail ride dance after the reunion. He asked me to dance.....I just posted I wanted to start dancing again..... While we were dancing he told me how proud he was of me, and that he always thought I was a beautiful woman but now I have a new glow about me that everyone has commented to him about. He said he felt like he was the luckiest man in the world. My whole life I have wanted to hear that. I just started balling like a baby. It sure made me feel good.

BTW.... I have a really good looking boyfriend and for the first time since we have been going out this weekend was the first time another woman didn't come up to him and ask him to dance. However, his friends asked me all night. :lol:

AWESOME!!! That really made me smile!!! LOL.. Congrats beautiful lady!!! And you're not just beautiful because you are losing weight, you're beautiful because are strong, resilient and determined!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

AWESOME!!! That really made me smile!!! LOL.. Congrats beautiful lady!!! And you're not just beautiful because you are losing weight, you're beautiful because are strong, resilient and determined!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

Thank you so much! That is so sweet!

Score one for us sensitive guys! Congrats, it sounds like a really nice scene.

You have one amazing man lady! Congrats :) Hang on to this feeling, right now, whenever something tries to bring you down. Cause this feeling should be a million times stronger!

Thank you everyone. This is such an awesome place to be for the most wonderful support! Y'all are the greatest people!

AWWWW! That is so cute. I love it.

I felt your happiness through the screen. I am so happy for you and him. Congrats, and yes do hold on to that wonderful feeling.

Awww, I was about to say, you are SOOOO lucky, but you know what?? He is the lucky one, and it sounds like he knows it too, and is expressing it which is awesome, cuz not a lot of guys will express it even if they feel/think it. If some of them only realized how much this means to us, they would do it more often! I loved hearing your story, I felt all the emotions with you. Congrats to you, and thanks for sharing this NSV.

:)

That is wonderful. It makes this process that much easier when our significant others are so supportive of us. Congratulations, this has got to be one of my favorite NSV's. :)

I think this is one of my fav NSVs...not because it made you cry by the way!! It's because this is what we all need.... support and love from those who mean the most to us. I agree, you must hold on to this feeling; for me it is like a lottery win! Congrats to you and your fella xx