Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sept 24th check in

No weight change me for this week. Twisted my left ankle while walking on Monday so no excercise this week. Should be able to walk again ths weekend. I am going to have a massage later today with a friend to Celebrate 20lbs!!!! Still having issues with alot of foods. Soups, liquids are best for me. I go back to my doc on Oct 4th for the first time since surgery. I can eat crackers, toast w/PB, cruncy high Protein Snacks from Walgreens. But chicken, steak,fish are not always easy to eat. I still feel sick to my stomach after eating. Thought I would be past it by now but nope not yet. Hopefully soon.

I had a good week with weight loss and lost about 6 pounds. I've lost 27lbs since surgery, 80 altogether and feel great. I was fitting into size 16 jeans last night - so thrilled about that.

Hey All-Stars!

I lost 4 lbs this week, I am so excited! I weighed in this morning at 237.3, down from 241.3 last Saturday. I am down a total of 28.7 lbs (20.7 lbs since surgery Aug 24). And, I have lost 16 inches from my body in the month since surgery! I just got the all clear to start exercising after my sinus surgery 10 days ago, so hopefully that will rev things up a bit. I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

I'm down 1.3 lbs this week. Not great, but I had a good week last week, so I guess it all evens out. I'm down a total of 34 lbs (including 12 day pre-op diet) and down 23 lbs since the day of surgery.

I went from 230.8 to 226.4! A 4.4 lbs weight loss this week! I am really happy with that! I havent started exercising yet, but, I have been more actively cleaning! LOL! Thats a start!!! I am down 30 lbs since surgery 8/17. Have a great weekend everyone! Talk to you next Saturday!

Hey guys! I lost 2 pounds this week. I didnt think I was going to loose any but finally yesterday the scale started creeping down. I hope for more next week. My husband thinks it was because I have been sick. I am still struggling to get enough Protein, calories and Fluid. Its been a tough week. I did wear my jeans that I havent worn in two years to work this week. That felt great.. Some were size 16 that I bought at old navy after loosing some weight with weight watchers but after about a month, I couldnt wear them anymore. I am such a yo yo'er. Anyways, I will check in next week! Have a good one!

Just had my appointment with my surgeon. Wont go back now for three months. Surg aug 15th. down 34 lbs to date. pre and post. Started at 278. Now 243. Whoops make that 35 lbs can't add. LOL Feeling good overall. Stated noticing that I get light headed here lately. So trying to get more fluids in. And fatigue is finally setting in as well. So we will see what this week has to hold. Was at a stall for two weeks. but that broke the end of the week. And dropped like 3-4 lbs at once. Will break down and buy me two sets of new scrubs for work when I hit the 40lb loss mark. So I wont be baggy britches. Trying to hold off a bit longer on clothes. Just dont want to spend to much money on clothes since will have to keep replacing. Although I am NOT complaining by no means. Heres to a great week to everyone. Im off to bed. Work the next four nights in ER.

No weight change me for this week. Twisted my left ankle while walking on Monday so no excercise this week. Should be able to walk again ths weekend. I am going to have a massage later today with a friend to Celebrate 20lbs!!!! Still having issues with alot of foods. Soups, liquids are best for me. I go back to my doc on Oct 4th for the first time since surgery. I can eat crackers, toast w/PB, cruncy high Protein Snacks from Walgreens. But chicken,steak,fish are not always easy to eat. I still feel sick to my stomach after eating. Thought I would be past it by now but nope not yet. Hopefully soon.

nice loss this week for me 3.4, I'm pretty happy. I am able to get just a smidge more calories in and some more Protein in - still very far from my goals but sure better than I was.

Hey, doing pretty good. Finally started TOM and it came with a vengeance! I am down to 209 which gives me 39 more to my doctor's goal. I have been funny with food this week not sure if it's the hormones or what. Just things I have liked or tolerated by the second bite I was spitting it out. YUCK.

Well sort of an early ONEderland present I was given a iPad2. Yep! Komen is this Saturday and I am really looking forward to it.

I forgot to mention down 10.6 this week - wowsers!

I had an alright week - I lost 2.4 lbs. That makes 30.8 total pre & post. I am hoping to get under 210 this week! I have found that my sodium has been pretty high and some days I don't get all of the required liquids in so I might be retaining Water also. I have an appointment with my endo today to see how the PCOS symptoms/bloodwork are now that I've had the surgery.

I hope everyone has a great week!