Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Joined PB Club - Please REVOKE membership!

Don't be afraid to get a fill. Especially with a Vanguard since it is bigger. Just tell them not to be agressive with the fill and you want to go slow. I said that and I still got in trouble. One thing I've learned from my experience is that the Fluro doesn't tell the whole story.

When I went for my unfill the fluro showed the barium going through just fine. This was when a sip of Water felt like a ton of bricks going down my esphogus. As soon as they took out some of the fill I felt better.

The band works with a fill and with solid food. Hopefully we won't be as hungry and relying on our will power to see us through. If we all had strong will power we wouldn't have needed the band in the first place.

Hang in there. Just go slow. I'm getting a slight refill on Monday. I'm not letting them put in as much as they took out and hopefully we can find my sweet spot.

well for the past week lunch has been hell. I haven't been able to swallow but 2 spoonfuls, but dinner is fine. he says I have irritated my pouch with new stress ( I returned to work 6 weeks after suregery- summer break) and that i need to have liquids for brkfst and lunch for 2 weeks and a regular dinnner. I was so sad, but I chose this- no wonder we lose weight. He said I was looser in the evenigs and food goes down easier then. Pbing was the worst. I will get through this!

So sorry so many of you joined the club! Its not a fun place to be for sure. I'm going Monday to get a slight refill. I hope its not too much and I start the cycle over again.

Hang in there everybody. We'll learn and it will get better. I gotta believe!!! :rofl:

We have to stick together, share our ups and downs, it will get us thru this.

The past week I"ve been drinking the GNC Protein drink in the AM and sometimes even lunch. It seems to give my stomach a rest because then in the afternoon food seems to settle better.

I am still losing weigh so I'm going to hold off on a fill but wonder if I need to do some kind of test to see if I have a port problem? (They couldn't do a fill, couldn't find my stealth port! Wonder where it is?)