Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Was not going to post

I am so glad they found this in the first stage! Hugs and prayers go out to you.

OMG! Wow! We get this surgery to save us from our waistlines... but you are getting saved TWICE over by the sleeve!!!! Wow! I pray that the spot was the only one and that you are now cancer free!!

Thank you everyone for your warm wishes and prayer, i will keep everyone posted on whats going to happen next, like i had said i go on the 23rd, thank you god for my sleeve............

Oh wow...I got goose bumps reading your post. How scary. It was definietly an intervention by God. It is so rare to find stomach cancer before it's advanced stages. I pray that they got it all and you are now cancer free.

So sorry to hear that, but very happy it was caught in stage 1. I will keep you in my thoughts on the 23rd.

I was sleeved on aug 30th , so it has been 2 weeks, yes i went through the 1st week of ahhhhhhhhh really, did i really do this to myself, but wow in 2 weeks i am a new woman, anyway day 8 comes and my surgon calls to tell me that i have cancer, its called gist, they found it on the outside of my old tummy when she pulled it out, they are pretty sure it was not in the shedding stage, and it was very small in the 1st stage so now i am off to the cancer clinic on the 23rd, i am praying that it was the only one, so what i want to say is the sleeve saved my life..............they said it would of never been found had i not had the sleeve, and that would not have been good..

I'm so sorry to hear that you have cancer, but thank god that they found it when they did! I guess you can really say that the sleeve saved your life. Good luck getting over this, I know you'll do great!

Please let me know how you are doing. I had uterine CA stage 2 about 2 years ago. They are pretty sure they got it all. Keep a positive attitude. Stage one... you can beat this, I know you can! Send me a message if you need to talk. I know how scared I was but now I dont think about it as much. Praise be they found it this early.

Khy

That's amazing! What a testimony for the sleeve but even more wonderful that they found your cancer so early. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck on the 23rd, please keep us posted.

Sending prayers and hugs your way!!

God sure does work in mysterious ways. I am so glad they found it and that it is stage 1. Now the next step is just getting things finalized and getting on with Living the Good life. My thoughts and prayers are with you along with everyone else. Keep us posted.

My thoughts are with you, I had stage 1 cervical cancer 14 years ago and have been in remission ever since. You will get through this and we will be here to lend support and encouragement for when ever you need it. Best of luck.

My mother had breast cancer twice......it was also stage 1, found in a mammogram. I hope you have as good recovery/result as she experienced. Positive thoughts your way :)

And as we are heading into October, it is breast cancer awareness month! Everyone do your yearly!! I've seen how it can save lives.