Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

sooo many vitamins!!!!

I just started my Vitamins yesterday. They go like this:

2 chewable Multivitamin

2 B12

1calcium chew

4 hours later:

2 Iron tabs

1 Vitamin c

4 hours later:

1 Calcium chew

Oh God after the first ones today I am sooooo sick. Nauseated and wanting to vomit. Please share if you have any tips on how to take less pills or have an easier way of doing things.

All I take is one adult Vitamin in the morning along with 2 Calcium tablets and then in the evening I take 2 calcium tablets. The B12 I only have to do once a week. Again it's funny how so many doctors differ in their requirements.

2 chewable Multivitamin

2 b12

1calcium chew

4 hours later:

2 Iron tabs

1 Vitamin C

4 hours later:

1 calcium chew

Oh God after the first ones today I am sooooo sick. Nauseated and wanting to vomit. Please share if you have any tips on how to take less pills or have an easier way of doing things.

My chewable vvitamins can be crushed or chewed... I tried chewing them and up they came.. crushed and put in my Protein Shake and it works perfectly!

Vitamins make me extremely nauseous as well. I hate it! But the only thing I have found for me that works is to NEVER, NEVER take them on an EMPTY stomach! DO that and it's a for sure deal hugging the porcelain God for me. Since I don't like to eat Breakfast, I take them with some yogurt every morning. So far it has been working like a charm. Good luck. (PS. I am switching to prenatal vitamins...one a day..period.not including Calcium, Biotin, etc. but it certainly cuts down on the 8 others i was taking before!)

Im taking:

2 Multi-vit. Break/Dinn

6 Calcium- 2 each meal

D3- 1 a day

B1- 1aday

B12. 2a week

Iron nightly

Vomit, vomit, vomit, ---AT LEAST 3 x a week

I have been told and have read that you cant take your Multivitamin within 4 hrs of your Calcium or it will cancel out the calcium .....So I take 2 chewable multivitamin 8 a.m , 12p calcium, calcium at 4pm , 8pm calcium.I get a B12 shot monthly. Also I was told and read that your body can only absorb 500mg of calcium at a time and anymore then that will be waisted............so much different information out there is overwhelming sometimes..........not sure what is what, but this is my regiment. There is liquid calcium and mulitvitimin but they taste just as bad and made me nautious more then the pills.:(

2 chewable multivitamin

2 b12

1calcium chew

4 hours later:

2 Iron tabs

1 Vitamin c

4 hours later:

1 calcium chew