Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Halloween (Oct. 31) - What will you Weigh?

For those who have met their goal for Labor Day already, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! If you'd like a head start, I'm starting the new Challenge NOW. :) Good luck!!!

I will wait to begin on Labor Day though, in hopes to get a few pounds down by then. Today I weigh 186.2 - a combination of surgery weight and PMS... :( but I'll just have to work hard at getting this off. I'll have to do it without the help of working out too! I can't start to do anything seriously calorie burning until six weeks out... or really until my surgeon gives me the go ahead. So, I'll have to really watch what I'm eating!!! Not that I didn't already, but still.

All I can do physically right now is walking, and not even anything fast... just... walking... ugghhh!!! I feel a little lost right now, but I digress...

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

LilMissDiva.....???..................???............169.8.............???

I'll totally jump in on this one, I need some extra motivation!!!

foxgirl74...........246................175...........150.............25

Not sure if this is really possible in the two month time frame, but I am gonna shoot for it since I already promised myself I would finish my sleeve tattoo for my birthday on November 2nd if I can reach that 150lb mark!! So wish me luck and good luck to everyone else!!!

I'm going to jump on this bandwagon too!

SN............SW.............CW............GW..........Lbs to goal

caliblonde....444........344..........319............25

I am totally getting in on this challenge right from the start.

Sheila...........245lb................219lb..........199lb..........20lbs

Good luck to all who are taking up the challenge. With encouragement from each other we are sure to reach our goals.

Sheila

SN..................... Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

FormerVBG...........218lb................218lb.........185lb..........33lbs

SN..................... Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Chicadee.............301lb...................301lb.........275lb..........26lbs

Can't wait to be out of the 300s forever hopefully next week....

I'm in!!!! My first challenge!!!!

KristeyK 304.2 288.6 250 38.6

Hoping this is doable. I am only one week post op right now and would LOVE to take full advantage of the "honeymoon" period. :D

I didn't meet my labor day goal, by 9 lbs (I wasn't expecting the huge stall that I got!) but i'm going to go ahead and post what my goal is this time.

SW 194

CW 194

GW 179

Lbs to goal -15

I think I can do that one... :D

One lb away from my labor day goal, i gotta jump on this one

SN....jcollins510...Starting Wt...303....Current....226...Goal.....200...........

Lbs to Goal 26

I am in!!!

Kimmes...........239.8................165...........155.............10

I need to refocus and get these LAST 10 off so I can get to goal!!!

SN..................... Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal on Oct 31st.

was a humpty SW 207 Cur 176 Goal 160 LTG 16

I'm confused, is our starting weight our overall starting weight before surgery or starting weight for the challenge? I'm assuming for the challenge and going with that. :)

My weigh-in date is Monday so I think I'll wait for that date too but will do my "place-holder."

Indymom

SW ~ TBD

CW ~ TBD

GW ~ 200 lbs by Halloween! BOO!!!

Wow, this is a lofty goal but let's see if I can do it!!

Hi-

I am in!

not only does this end on my Birthday :) but last several years I have made great strides in weightloss by my day-

we celebrated with a 50 mile bike ride that morning- I have had up to 24 people join me... 5 years running now...

open invite to anyone that wants to join me this year!!!

50 miles through the wine country, during the best time- harvest. the colors and smells are incredible!

this year I would like to be at goal- will I ? I don't know... on my cycling forum, we have a 52 day challenge- eat clean, exercise and loose weight- it ends 10/31 too. :) I will work on exercising daily and drinking more liquids.... the eating is a given....

It doesn't matter what I weigh in at... this year, no matter what- I am at my lowest in 35 years.

Hi all,

My goal for Halloween is based on losing another 10% of my body weight and averaging about 2 lbs. per week. I lost a little faster than than over the Labor Day Challenge, but I expect my weight loss to slow in the next two months. I will update my weight every Friday. I weight every day but I only log my weight on Fridays (except for the final challenge date) to keep myself sane.

My Halloween Goal also includes reaching the following goals:

174 lbs.: I've lost 80 lbs. (32 pre-op and 48 post op)

172: I've lost 50 lbs. post op

169.9: My number starts with 16. I haven't weighed this since the mid-90s.

164: I've lost 90 lbs. (32 pre-op and 58 post op)

162: My Halloween goal and I've lost another 10% of my body weight (from 180 to 162) and I've lost 60 lbs. post op!!! The next 10% will take me to 11 lbs. from goal: 146!!!!!!

Halloween Goal:

SW-177.............CW-177...............Halloween Goal-162

Sept 2:

Sept. 9:

Sept 16:

Sept 23:

Sept 30:

Oct 7:

Oct 14:

Oct 21:

Oct 28:

Halloween:

open invite to anyone that wants to join me this year!!!

50 miles through the wine country, during the best time- harvest. the colors and smells are incredible!

Oh wow!! I would have loved to join, but I won't be able to do anything so strenuous as I'm still recovering from my surgery, even then. Maybe next years! :) YOU CAN DO IT!!!

174 lbs.: I've lost 80 lbs. (32 pre-op and 48 post op)

172: I've lost 50 lbs. post op

169.9: My number starts with 16. I haven't weighed this since the mid-90s.

164: I've lost 90 lbs. (32 pre-op and 58 post op)

162: My Halloween goal and I've lost another 10% of my body weight (from 180 to 162) and I've lost 60 lbs. post op!!! The next 10% will take me to 11 lbs. from goal: 146!!!!!!

Lynda, GREAT JOB!!!! Keep it up!!! I can tell you, always having some kind of goal is great... for me, I know it will keep me from ever gaining my weight back. :) *hugs*