Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thia is a way off the charts NSV!!!

So I started bartending again on day shift so I don't have to stock or mop when I leave cause we do that at night....anyway.... Football season is upon us and we have new people coming in to watch the games. We weren't that busy and my Dad had stop by to see me and play some pool with me. While I was playing pool with him a guy walked over to me and stood next to me for about 5 mins. I asked him how he was doing and he said "Great now!" all excited. I said "So your having a really good day then?" He said "I am now!" I just kinda looked at him and he said "Cause you are F**king gorgeous!" I was extremely taken back by that. Caught me off guard and I even quit playing pool. :blink: Didn't really know how to handle it.lol I talked to my dad about it and he told me to get use to it cause it was going to happen more and more. After I thought about it, I came to realize that along with the healthy benefits of this surgery came some other benefits. I'm happy I look better but I can't explain how much better I feel! ;)

It did make me feel good that someone said that too me but I was always know as the "Pretty faced" bartender. Looks like all that's changing now.:rolleyes:

Oh yes, get used to this! That is an awesome NSV!!! WHOOTT!!

Congrats on being called gorgeous, you deserve it. Even if he was kinda rude.

Wow, congrats! That would have made my day too! Keep up the good work!

Thats awesome! Loved your NSV!

Congrats on the story! When I get a compliment on my looks, I feel like it's a pity compliment or like what they really want to say is, you're really pretty for a fat girl. It will be interesting to see if my thoughts change after my surgery. I feel really stupid but can someone tell me what NSV stands for?

Its always awesome to be told you are georgeous! Congratulations and expect more to come as your Dad said. :)

@Buckeye Girl

NSV means No scale Victory....An achievement without the scale!

Awesome that you're getting the attention you deserve for your success. Now the package that the attention came in....well I'll leave that up to your interpretation. Congratulations on a huge NSV!

@Buckeye Girl

NSV means No scale Victory....An achievement without the scale!

Thank you for clearing that up for me :) I have seen it several times thoughout the Forums and just couldn't figure it out :P

Awesome! I'm secretly looking forward to having that happen to me again . . . although I'm NOT looking forward to how my husband will react. He's a bit jealous (not crazy-psycho jealous, just gets a little irritated) and let's face it, he hasn't had to worry about guys drooling over me in a bar for a VERY long time. :D

Awesome! I'm secretly looking forward to having that happen to me again . . . although I'm NOT looking forward to how my husband will react. He's a bit jealous (not crazy-psycho jealous, just gets a little irritated) and let's face it, he hasn't had to worry about guys drooling over me in a bar for a VERY long time. :D

I have a little bit of a jealous boyfriend too. He is a huge guy and no one will tempt him but I don't foresee me working at the bar for too much longer. I would hate to have to spend all my tips bailing him outta jail every time someone hits on me. With each pound I lose I see him getting a little more irritated with people hitting on me. I can honestly say though... I kinda like it when he gets a little jealous.lol Pay backs really. Girls hit on him all the time.:D