Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr.Kelly 8/18, Soooo Excited,

Hello Everyone, I must say this site was so helpful in helping me make my decision to get the sleeve. Thank you to all who share their experiences. Tommorrow is the day and I am nervous and excited, anyone else scheduled with Dr. Kelly tomorrow?

Hello Everyone, I must say this site was so helpful in helping me make my decision to get the sleeve. Thank you to all who share their experiences. Tommorrow is the day and I am nervous and excited, anyone else scheduled with Dr. Kelly tomorrow?

I go Aug 19th so I'll probably see you walking the hospital halls. ;-) Good luck to both of us. I'm scared!!! lol

Congrats to both of you!! Please update on how you're doing soon. Good luck on an easy surgery and speedy recovery!!

:)

I had it done last night. I have bad veins and they really had trouble trying to get an IV in yesterday. After I had the surgery I woke up in a bit of pain, I was given lots of medication which helped. I know I have a high tolerance for pain medication but every time I asked for pain meds, I was given more as well as something to help me sleep. When I woke in the morning and felt 85% better. My IV blew and they could not replace it, but that is okay, just got news that I have to stick with ice and they will give anti bio by shots to the buttocks.

Yay so happy you're sleeved!! Sorry about the veins and shots. Dr Kelly's great tho huh?? Things get better every day. They should let you keep your mouth moist with ice. Happy healing to you!

:)

Dr Kelly ROCKS my SOCKS. You ladies are in good hands. Today is my last day before I leave for home tomorrow. Am enjoying the quiet time in the hotel. Ahhhh.

So today I am in the hotel in Tijuana, I don't know why I thought the hotel was going to be in San Diego, that wouldn't make sense. Looking forward to spending my day in San Diego tommorrow. I had to get use to crossing the streets over here a lil different then the U.S and the turn-a-bout that is right infront of the hotel has no light, just crosswalk yellow lines on the ground and the driving out here is a nuts. Trish stopped by yesterday and Dr. Kelly stopped by yesterday evening with his adorable son. He answered all my questions and then some. I am not hungry at all, when I swallow Water and gatorade go done but then I feel like a burp bubble. Nothing too crazy. I didn't have the gas pain feared but I have been passing gas.

I must stress again how not hungry I am, I wonder if I will feel hunger again, but I think I will be the type that must remind myself to eat cause so far, I can watch my husband eat a deliteful meal and not want it one bit. I was shocked to see on my post surgery diet NO CARBONATED drinks EVER AGAIN but I am not a big soda drinker and can live with that. I will miss beer here and there but I can live with that.

The hotel is beautiful, I am so ready to work out but I know that I have to give myself time to heal. Sharing is caring. One more thing, I wend to buy neosporin or some form of bacitracin and it is sooo expensive in Mexico, buy a small one and bring it with you. The bandages are not expensive, peroxide and tape. .