Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So CAL Bandsters

I'm in Laguna Niguel. Have an Appointment with Dr. LePort's office on Nov.15th. Picked him because he accepted my insurance and will have my surgery at Orange Coast Memorial Hospital. I'm really excited! This will be my first post ever! It's almost as scary as deciding to be banded.

I'm in Laguna Niguel. Have an Appointment with Dr. LePort's office on Nov.15th. Picked him because he accepted my insurance and will have my surgery at Orange Coast Memorial Hospital. I'm really excited! This will be my first post ever! It's almost as scary as deciding to be banded.

Cakegal - Welcome -:)

Don't be afaird to post - this is a great place for support and info - read all you can - you will be really smart about the band prior to even meeting with the doctor - My doc was impressed with all my knownledge - but that's cuz I have been looking into this for about 2 yrs.. and this site is just soo full of great info....

Good luck on your journey - I love my band :P

Hello all!!! :eek:

562-norwalk here. just started taking the steps towards banding; hopfully i can get in for surgery ends of december/early january.

nice to meet all of you!

:);):D

Hello all!!! :eek:

562-norwalk here. just started taking the steps towards banding; hopfully i can get in for surgery ends of december/early january.

nice to meet all of you!

:);):D

Welcome Kiki :bounce:

This site isn't the most active - but if you have any questions just ask we are here for you - I'm 760 Indio

Good Luck on your journey - I love my band...

kiki,

I am very close to you I am in Lakewood, if you have questions ask I have been banded for almost 3 years but I am still learning lots of stuff but would love to help if I can. E-mail me if you like.

thanks you guys :bounce:i'll be checking in here from time to time.

Since my banding a year ago, I've lost 71 pounds. Do I regret having surgery? HELL NO!!! :) I'm loving every minute of it!

:clap2::cheer2:

Good luck to you!

YAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so great!!! I am at my year anniversary too and the only time I get frustrated is after a bad PB but it is 99% of the time something my body doesn't need to have.........like fries or bread!!!!! Do I still love my band..........HELL YES it is the best thing I have ever done!!!!!!!!!!! Banded for life and down 3/4 of the weight to my goal. I can't wait to reach my goal!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB TO ALL YOU BANDSTERS OUT THERE!!!!! WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!:whoo:

hi, i know this thread is kind of 'sleepy,' but i'll post any way cuz i'm super excited!!! i just came back from t.j. and consults. i decided to go with dr. kuri!!!:clap2::clap2:

i'm aiming for january...and i cannot wait!!!!

:biggrin1:

Ok.... so i was finally banded Dec 3rd... still in some pain and hungry.

Welcome to bandland Tony (??) ant stands for tony???

It gets better as each day goes by I was banded on a Tuesday and by Thrus felt ok - better on Friday and was back to work on Monday (desk job) your port site hurts the longest - about 2 weeks

What's your doc's food plan, I had 10 days full liquids but included creamed Soups and I made soupy mash potatoes and that helped - I was hungry day 3 or 4... but got full on a small amount of food...