Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good Evening Everyone,

Well I am going to have another sleever in the house. My husband got his surgery date for August 10. I am so excited for him. He starts his liquids on July 27. Our journeys are coming together. I was sleeved on May 4 and I am down 65 pounds and I am so excited. Today we went to the pool for his first any many workouts. He is sore from head to toe but he will make it. He has been starting to read the blogs in here so he can be more informed. My husband is not a computer person so we do this together. Please keep him in your prayers during this new process for him. He sees me struggle and he is little worried but I think he will make it. I have extreme confidence in him.

Connie

Congrats to him and YAY for this journey you will take together. I will certainly keep him in prayer Connie.

Here's to a wonderful new beginning for you both...

Susan

My husband and I are in the same boat! I was sleeved on May 16th and his surgery date is July 26th. I am thrilled for him to start this journey, too! I will keep your husband in my prayers as he embarks on this life changing journey. Congrats to both of you!!

Congrats! How exciting! It will be so great to have someone right there with you to compare notes with. And also to understand what each other is going through. I wish you both a great journey and you continued success.smile.gif

Well, I am glad to have both of you on this forum! Good luck on your journeys, and I will be keeping you in my thoughts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches