Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just got off the phone with the surgeon's office and I am officially scheduled for August 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!! I am on my way! :D

I want to thank everyone who posts about their surgery experience cuz it has helped me tremendously! I know what to expect, what to buy b4 surgery and what to do post op. Your guys are the best!

Now, who else is going to be a Hot August Sleever?:P

Congratulations!!! I'm changing my life August 4th! YAY! Go US!:D

Congratulations!! Make sure to check in below in the August 2011 Monthly!! Add you name to the date list!!

Just got off the phone with the surgeon's office and I am officially scheduled for August 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!! I am on my way! :D

I want to thank everyone who posts about their surgery experience cuz it has helped me tremendously! I know what to expect, what to buy b4 surgery and what to do post op. Your guys are the best!

Now, who else is going to be a Hot August Sleever?:P

August Sleever,

I will be there with you. Just learned yesterday they had scheduled mine for Aug. 1st also. Busy reading up on everything to see what is needed. I didn't know it would be scheduled so soon. But am ready. Let our journey begin. I live in Louisiana. Lynn

August Sleever,

I will be there with you. Just learned yesterday they had scheduled mine for Aug. 1st also. Busy reading up on everything to see what is needed. I didn't know it would be scheduled so soon. But am ready. Let our journey begin. I live in Louisiana. Lynn

Lynn make sure to add your name to the August Surgery Date list in the Monthly August 2011 below!!

Congrats on the dates, guys! My surgery is Monday but my birthday is August 4th so Julie76 and I are going to be sisters. :) Good luck to all!

Awesome! Please keep us posted on how you are doing. I will be on the edge of my seat waiting to hear! You'll do great I'm sure!:D

Thanks! I plan to post my whole experience. I read these boards voraciously, constantly looking for new information and I want to share my story in the hopes that even one thing I say might help someone like everyone has helped me.

I read all the time too! This is where I decided to go with the sleeve instead of the bad. Didn't really want something foreign in my body to deal with all of the time anyway. I think this is going to change our lives forever! :D

How is the Pre-Op diet going for you? I start mine next Thursday and I think I have gained 5lbs since I found out my date because of that stupid thought that I won't ever be able to eat again.<_< I'm working on it though. :rolleyes:

I actually don't start mine until tomorrow. I know, most people are jealous but I have my surgery Monday and don't get to go home until Wednesday even though I live 7 minutes away. Lol. It's all a trade off. I've caught myself doing the food funerals too but now that I'm so close I honestly just want to get it done and for the first time I'm getting a glimpse at "nothing tastes as good as thin feels". :)