Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Argon's Activities

Ohhhh, I love your pics. Thanx for sharing them.

YOU look incredible!!!!!!!

(has anyone ever told you that you have the most incredible eyebrows?)

I agree with Cloe. I am totally envious of your eyebrows! Mine are thick but they are now so light that they look like basteing threads. :cry And the rest of you looks fabulous!!!!:clap2: Thanx for the pix.:)

awww... thank you guys :welldoneclap: I actually don't think I've ever had my eyebrows complimented! LOL But thank you for that too!!

Mandi, wow! You look so great. You are beautiful, and I agree, nice eyebrows. I am sorry about your grandma. I guess we all hope our families won't be touched by long term illness. I hope you and your family will be able to remember the special times. xox

PS...I am soooo proud of you! Wow! That's all I can say about that!

Mandi,

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. My nan died a few years ago with Alzheimers too. Some of my fondest memories are before she went into the final stages and could still share cooking skills and advice. Sometimes when I'm baking and using her utensils I feel her presence - could be wishful thinking- but it makes me feel better. I know she's knitting and chatting with her friends and sisters and watching over us.

PS. You look TERRIFIC. Great pictures.

Mandi, my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. It's hard to lose someone you love and admire but take solace in the fact that she is in peace and at rest now. Cherish the memories.

Hi Argon: Thought you would like to know (probably too late) but Vancouver is advertising for entry level 800 new technicians for the computer world. Probably because there is no place to live unless you are a very high income earner. Us pensioners are starting to feel the pinch of high real estate. Think you made the right decision on heading east. Lovely place to live we visited the east coast a few years back and loved every minute. How are you making out in your new apartment. Doddie

Thanks guys, I'm doing good now. Thank you Doddie... I'm looking into other job possibilities, but I do like it here. :) My apartment is great. It's among the most expensive around here, and I'm jealous when I hear of people paying only $400 a month, but it IS nice, and I do love it!

The big day is coming up on Wed. I almost just want it to come and go already, so I don't have to worry and feel like I have to have so much done and be at a certain point by my one year bandiversary. I won't feel like there are any upcoming deadlines after it's gone!

I'm really hoping my scale will give me a little better of a number on my weigh in day (Wed)... ah... who am I kidding, I'll be weighing tomorrow morning! I'll make sure the right lady is at the gym on wed. and get myself weighed and body fat measured then too. my last body fat meas. was in Oct, so i'll be curious to see what difference 5 months makes. I'll also do the body fat measurement on my home scale. I believe the day I started Optifast, it said I was 47 or 48 % fat! I wish I could remember right now what the gym figured me out as in Oct. But I'll let y'all know.

I just turn it off sometimes, especially when I post in this thread... just cause it takes up less room, and I don't need to see it myself. :lol:

Nope Cloe, it's wed. ;)

just did something a little silly and test drove my new (to be) car.... 'cept mine will be white. I needed pictures to VISUALIZE the day it's mine! ;)

post-203772-13813135100359_thumb.jpg

post-206047-13813134770275_thumb.jpg