Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Argon's Activities

Nice visual of you Mandi walking down the street in your baggy ass, falling off you jeans:lol: Great that you are can get into a size 20 though:cool:

Maria:)

It's funny (and annoying) how that whole sizing thing works. It even works with shoes. I take anywhere from a 10 to an 11 depending on the shoe and who made it. If it was made in China then Green can fuggedaboutit. They make the smallest size 11 I have ever tried to squash my foot in. I would never dare order pants out of a catelogue. I have to try those on.

LOL.... That reminds me of my friend, she went to China to teach for a few months. She is a size 13/14. Which is probably the Canadian average. Everytime she went out to shops the chinese women who'd laugh and stare and call her fat. Can you imagine!!

Yeah, that's crazy... I can't imagine anyone doing things like that. What a spectacle we'd be, being so much bigger that that.

Now this is not for children's ears, put them to bed or send them in another room!!!!

I have a friend who's niece worked in China. Her niece met an American in China. He was 6ft 200lbs man. Because her niece could not ask her mother she asked my friend to buy condoms for her and ship them to China. They could not find a size large enough in China. He was not a fat man.

They just don't make things big enough in China.!!!!

Oh yeah, good for the niece!!!! Lol

Yah, It's true. A gay friend of mine who has been around (what gay guy hasn't?) told me that they are petite.

LOL, ok... I'm stayin' out of the whole asian penis thing!

I'm in HELL!

1) band's too tight, in general, as you already know

2) period

3) a cold!

I'm thinking perhaps the combination of the last 2 problems are making the first one worse.

Today... hmm... what did I eat?

tea, coffee, a chunk of cheese, half a banana, a bowl of popcorn... and that's it so far. I'm trying to take it easy, cause the last truly 'solid' things I ate made me PB (I guess, but I still don't know if it's PBing)... and I'm trying to 'rest' ma belly.

I have been drinking my aloe vera juice off and on. *someone* led me to believe it was awwwwful. Maybe that someone got a bad batch or something, cause it isn't bad. I was expecting it to be thick, but its almost watery, so I add it to a little Water, and it just tastes like weird water.

2 more days until my weigh in ... better be good. But then again, problem #2 may make it not so good... we'll see.

Dan's leavin' me early Wed morning... to go to Ottawa for the animation festival.

WOO! LOL

talk to you kids later!

Thank you :)

Nope, I've never been to Ottawa, but I'd like to!

I have some Lipton chicken Noodle in my cupboard... and now you've got me craving it!

The aloe vera juice is supposed to soothe irritated stomachs.... I guess. I got mine at Walmart... I think it was about $7-9 for a bottle.

Sooooo... I went to the doctor today, cause I felt the chest cough coming on , and it felt much like my last bout of brochitis. I didn't want to wait til I was coughing my guts out every night, and can't afford to feel so crappy at work. He did some listening, and throat looking, took my temperature, and gave me a prescription for some antibiotics and codeine cough Syrup. Never confirmed that it was bronchitis, and rushed me out of there, but that's ok... I just hope it kicks in and starts doing the trick soon.

I'm weighing in tomorrow morning. Eeeek!

Talk to you guys later!

Mandi