Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Approved for Surgery July 11

I was finally approved today by BCBS. I'm so excited and scared.

I don't know what to do next. I'm feeling very overwhelmed.

Hi guys! I was approved for July 11, too! Let's keep in touch with each other!

Thank you Honey!!

And DDA Congrats!!! We'll definitely be trading stories very soon

Have you started your pre op diet?

I'm supposed to start shrinking my liver 3 weeks before surgery and i'm dreading the Protein shakes

Congrats! July 11th will be here sooner than you think!

July 11th is my date too. I have already started decreasing the intake and using the shakes. I can't wait to get this thing going. so excited...for now.:)

OMG!!! Congratulations! I wish my surgeon's office would do that. But its okay. I am so excited for you!

Yay for all of us! I can't wait to hear all of your stories!JayMiss - I haven't started my diet yet; doc says 2 weeks prior...but I'm also nervous about it!!! I get two shakes and a light meal, which I guess is better than no solid food haha! But I'm trying to start eating better anyway, just to get prepared.

Thanks everyone....and woo hoo to all of us having surgery the same day !!

I only have to do a 2 wk pre op diet. I get 5 shakes or Protein bars per day, plus one regular meal. I'm glad since the first week of the pre- op diet I'll be in Florida on vacation.

I have my pre op testing and pre op nutrition class on July 6th. Are you all as scared as I am. One minute I'm excited, then next I'm sorta freaking out. LOL

It's still weeks away and I couldn't sleep last night, thinking about it all. Give me a glass of wine someone...oh wait, I bet we can't have wine. LOL

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I just recieved my tentative date for July 13, still waiting for insurance approval so I'm on an emotional roller coaster excited and nervous

congrats ladies! im approved for july 6th so yay for july dates!:rolleyes:

Woo hoo I'm July 11th as well!

We have the same surgeon and my surgery is tomorrow. I am revising from a lap band (done by another surgeon). I am pretty nervous at this point! Lap Band came out two weeks ago and I am finally feeling more up to speed from that.

Yay! Congrats!! I will be sleeved the day after!