Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I DID IT! i AM FINALLY ON MY PATH TO WEIGHT LOSS AND IT HURTS SOOO GOOD.. NOT KIDDING ON THE PAIN PART. I HAVE TO SAY I I WAS EXTREMELY NERVOUS BOUT HAVING THIS SURGERY BUT I PRAYED AND PRAYED THE NIGHT BEFORE AND WHEN I WOKE UP IN THE MORNING OF SURGERY I FELT AT PEACE. I HAD SURGERY AT THE HOSPITAL THAT I WORK AT WHICH MADE THINGS ALOT MORE AT EASE JUST KNOWING SOME OF TRHE NURSES AND DOCTORS AT THE HOSPITAL. EVERYTHING WAS EXPLAINED TO ME VERY WELL AND MY SURGEON EVEN CAME OUT AND SHOOK MY HAND REASURRING ME HE WILL TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF ME BEFORE I WAS WHEELED OFF TO THE OR TABLE. I WAS THEN GIVEN MY HAPPY juice AND WOKE UP IN THE WORST PAIN OF MY LIFE MOANING AND GROANING...THE NURSE WAS PUMPING TONS OF MORPHINE IN ME AS FAST AS BE COULD. THANK YOU....ANYWAYS EVERYONE TOOK WONDERFUL CARE OF ME ALL THE NURSES AND DOCTORS KEEPING MY PAIN UNDERCONTROL AND I WAS VERY BLESSED TO HAVE ONE CASE OF NAUSEA...THE ONLY STRUGGLES I AM HAVING IS PAIN WHILE SWALLING liquids AND TRYING TO RID OF GAS PAIN. I AM ALSO VERY SORE USING A PILLOW TO WALK AND FOR SUPPORT GETTING IN AND OUT OF BED. i KNOW THINGS WILL GET BETTTER. WHAT PAIN MEDS IS EVERYONE TAKING??? I FEEL LIKE IM NOT GETTING ENOUGH RELIEF

congratulations to you! Every day now will be easier and easier. After surgery day, I never needed anything for pain and I didn't have gas pain either. I did have some bp ups and downs. Just sip and walk and you'll be stronger and happier every day!

I DID IT! i AM FINALLY ON MY PATH TO WEIGHT LOSS AND IT HURTS SOOO GOOD.. NOT KIDDING ON THE PAIN PART. I HAVE TO SAY I I WAS EXTREMELY NERVOUS BOUT HAVING THIS SURGERY BUT I PRAYED AND PRAYED THE NIGHT BEFORE AND WHEN I WOKE UP IN THE MORNING OF SURGERY I FELT AT PEACE. I HAD SURGERY AT THE HOSPITAL THAT I WORK AT WHICH MADE THINGS ALOT MORE AT EASE JUST KNOWING SOME OF TRHE NURSES AND DOCTORS AT THE HOSPITAL. EVERYTHING WAS EXPLAINED TO ME VERY WELL AND MY SURGEON EVEN CAME OUT AND SHOOK MY HAND REASURRING ME HE WILL TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF ME BEFORE I WAS WHEELED OFF TO THE OR TABLE. I WAS THEN GIVEN MY HAPPY juice AND WOKE UP IN THE WORST PAIN OF MY LIFE MOANING AND GROANING...THE NURSE WAS PUMPING TONS OF MORPHINE IN ME AS FAST AS BE COULD. THANK YOU....ANYWAYS EVERYONE TOOK WONDERFUL CARE OF ME ALL THE NURSES AND DOCTORS KEEPING MY PAIN UNDERCONTROL AND I WAS VERY BLESSED TO HAVE ONE CASE OF NAUSEA...THE ONLY STRUGGLES I AM HAVING IS PAIN WHILE SWALLING LIQUIDS AND TRYING TO RID OF GAS PAIN. I AM ALSO VERY SORE USING A PILLOW TO WALK AND FOR SUPPORT GETTING IN AND OUT OF BED. i KNOW THINGS WILL GET BETTTER. WHAT PAIN MEDS IS EVERYONE TAKING??? I FEEL LIKE IM NOT GETTING ENOUGH RELIEF