Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tria laser hair removal

I was watching reruns of Project Runway this morning when an ad for this product came on. Apparently, it is a little hand-held laser that zaps your body hair. It's quite expensive if it doesn't work but a good deal compared to spa or medical laser treatment if it does. Anyone have any knowlege about if it and if it's worth the $450 price tag?

I saw the same thing ans was wondering if it really worked! I would love to show off my skinny legs now, but they are hairy and would seriously need to be shaved everyday! and I really do not have time for that! but man $450 is a big chunk of change!!!

I saw the same thing ans was wondering if it really worked! I would love to show off my skinny legs now, but they are hairy and would seriously need to be shaved everyday! and I really do not have time for that! but man $450 is a big chunk of change!!!

Have you tried a depilator, I have one and its really good. Better than shaving and lasts longer and no stubble. Eventually the hairs give up so you get less regrowth too.

I have seem that also and read a lot of reviews and it seems like you have to use it more often than a normal laser treatments in a doc's office. I ended up using a great little "groupon" at a local plastic surgery office and got hair removal for a great price and am very happy with my results.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches