Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ok, so I went to GNC yesterday and returned the Protein Powder I had as I cant STAND Protein drinks, the guy that was there asked if I had tried this other powder and when I said no he asked if I would be willing to taste a sample of it that he had made up that morning - reluctantly I said yes, as I knew I would hate it ~ Surprise, surprise - it was actually good, not tolerable, GOOD!

It tastes like cold hot chocolate and you put 3 scoops in 12 oz of Water and it gives you 60 Grams of protein!! YAY!!!

Its AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 in the chocolate -

If you all are having trouble with protein, like I was, I wasnt really getting much in because I couldnt stand any of it, try this out - go to GNC, ask to have a sample of it, and just try it :)

If you have any other questions, please let me know

:)

Wow, I checked out the product and that looks really good. I'll have to go for a taste test today :) By the way, your new hair cut is cute. I can't wait to play around with mine when my face slims down a bit.

Michelle, how many servings does that tub have?

Well I have the bag, smaller then the jug, and it has 7 servings in it it says -

And you should do something new with your hair - it just makes you feel good :)

Michelle, how many servings does that tub have?

I love the suff too. Its the best tasting Protein Drink. Also the cool thing about this power is that your body absorbes ALL the Protein. It has something to do with the isopuric something or other and it has more aminoacides that other whey products. I do 1.5 scoops to an 8 oz of 1% milk or 8 oz of Silk Almond milk....its chocolate nutty yum.....

Yes, I agree, it is yummy and he (guy at GNC) did tell me I would be able to absorb all of the Protein - had something to do with the Amino acids - I kinda stopped listening to him once I tasted it and found that I like it!! LOL

Shame on me

I need to give it a try- I liked it before surgery and it made me ILL after! I still have my bag so I need to give it a try because that 60 grams is verrrrry appealing!

You all know how much I love Protein drinks!! BLAH!

Anyway, this girl I work with is a part-time fitness trainer. She brought me some protein powders to try that she loves. The one that I really liked is called Pure Protein vanilla. It doesn't have that protein gag me taste to it. I mixed it with 8 oz of Silk Light Vanilla and it gave me like 34 grams of protein.

A lot of protein for such a small amount of liquid. They sell it at Target, Walmart and GNC. It's like 5lbs and $18.00 at Walmart.

I am going to drink one later. It actually doesn't make me sick. Maybe it is just the RTD ones that have something in them that doesn't agree with me.

Hugs,

Kelly

I am sitting here drinking another horrible protien shake telling my husband I just want to puke even thinking about it! I thought I had found one I liked before surgery but after 2 weeks of nothing but these dang things I no longer like them at all. In fact, I can hardly take them! Of course I am putting extra Protein powder in them and mixing them with light silk soy milk ( which is pretty thick), I think it is the consistency that is getting me more than anything. When I saw this post, my heart started beating fast!! lol. I will definitely have to try these, if it is even tolerable with 60 grams of protien and only needing to mix with Water instead of expensive milk, hey that is a winner in itself! I am allowed to go to mushies Monday but I am starting them tomorrow! What can one day hurt, right? I already have it planned, I am having some watermelon! HEAVEN! and I am going to try some eggbeaters! It's amazing isn't it how little it takes to excite us these days? Of course I would be even more excited if my scale would move! It's too early in this game to be having a stall! These extreme measures should yeild extreme results right? Thanks a bunch, everyone, I will be going to GNC tomorrow!

You all know how much I love Protein drinks!! BLAH!

Anyway, this girl I work with is a part-time fitness trainer. She brought me some Protein powders to try that she loves. The one that I really liked is called Pure Protein Vanilla. It doesn't have that protein gag me taste to it. I mixed it with 8 oz of Silk Light Vanilla and it gave me like 34 grams of protein.

A lot of protein for such a small amount of liquid. They sell it at Target, Walmart and GNC. It's like 5lbs and $18.00 at Walmart.

I am going to drink one later. It actually doesn't make me sick. Maybe it is just the RTD ones that have something in them that doesn't agree with me.

Hugs,

Kelly

Girl if I had known you were only doing RTD! I have not found one yet that did not disgust me. With the powders you can change it up- add Decaf, or your own preference of milks- vanilla, sugar free syrups- and eventually- banana! I am so glad you found one you like- I was worried because getting lots of protein is definitely one of the lynchpins of the weightloss. Hooray!

I am going to try to be good tomorrow and stay on my liquids until Monday. I guess it is another test of my will! I got the tastiest cream of chicken Soup at Harry's- I got two quarts and will have the starined stuff tonight and tomorrow and then blend the whole Soup Monday. It is so delish!

Onward!

I used this also the first few weeks post of. I would put 1 scoop (20 gm protein) in 4 oz Water 3 times a day. It was easy to drink the 4 oz and I spread the Protein out over the day. That is how the guy at GNC told me to do it. I still do a Protein Shake a day per directions of my doc. I found one I can mix in coffee and it is hot and taste good. I still use the one from GNC when I am in a hurry and just want to get the protein in. It is pretty good.

Congrats Michelle on finding that Protein. i tried it before hand and i had to return it. I know everyone is different, but I figured if I get sick before, I might get sick after. I found that I like the Muscle Milk light, chocolate Mint. I love the flavor, and 2 scoops for me is 32g of protein. I want to try some of the other flavors and will do so soon. I think it is cool that GNC will do samples for people.

If you find something you like try ivitacost.com They have so much stuff and it's so much cheaper. They almost always have 4.99 shipping on orders over 49.00 but they shipping is only 4.99 for no matter how much you order.

The Best Protein powder I have found is the chocolate Peanut Butter flavor by Sci-fit, it is a whey Isolate, it taste great! 50 Grams of Protein 200 calories, if I drink it for Breakfast at around 6am it easily holds me until 1 or 2pm before I even think about food again. Problem is you can only buy it online, or at least I haven't found it in any stores yet. Here is a link to the site that I use to buy it, they sell all kinds of protein, and health drinks.

Body Building.com