Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

!!! MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

Hurray! That is amazing and in such a short amount of time.

CONGRATS Irene !!!! xxx

Woohoo! Congrats on onederland!

Yay! So awesome! :D Congrats!

Woohoo! FANTASTIC NEWS! How strange to be writting 1XX

Congrats!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!! :D

WOW!!!! Thank you all sooo much!!! I feel so overwhelmed right now... it's an amazing awesome fantastic out of this world and everything else that's good feeling. This board simply is the best, the support here is OUTSTANDING!!!!!! I just know I wouldn't have been able to do it without you, all the give and take. You all make me keep trying!!!

:omg_smile: WOW!! Congrats- and I love the color on your tooties- its pretty- what color is that- I think I want to go get my toes done before my surgery lol

I do my own toes and I was telling someone earlier that I planned to do my toes for this occassion. I guess my announcement came before I got around to it. ;-) It's been 2 weeks since I've done my toes... The polish is OPI Flashbulb Fuscia. I looove nail colors!! Ulta here I come!!

YES! Great job girly!!!! I love that you posted the picture.

Happy Easter to you.

Ohhh I've had this down for awhile... heehee!! ;)

That is soooo exciting! Congratulations girlie!

I have 8 pounds to go and I am getting excited thinking about it.... It has been about 19 years for me too....

Well I'm cheering for you!!! Waiting anxiously!! :)

fan-bloody-tastic....

I wondered what the noise was, that I could hear from over the pond... now I know it was you... whooping it RIGHT up

WELL DONE... only 35lb to goal!!

Sooooooooooo happy for you!! xx

Sooo true!! I'm sure you did hear me... LOL!! Yep, next stop is GOALSVILLE!!! :D

yay!!! Congrats biggrin.gif

i cant wait to get there *sighs*

Hi samantha!! No worries, you WILL!! I started at arond he same weight you did, though it was before I was sleeved. It does't really matter though because I *was* still there. I know hard super hard it is, BELIEVE ME!! I've struggled with this weight for such a long time. Then comes along this miracle, this awesome thing we lovingly call the sleever. Now all my live long dreams are becoming reality. We truly have been BLESSED!! :)

Just in case you can't feel this....I am giving you a huge hug. Congratulations and welcome to onederland!

:success1:I have been watching on Facebook as well for this!!! WAY TO GO DIVA!!!

:Dancing_shocked: :Dancing_tongue: :Dancing_wub: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I can't wait to be there myself, still awhile to go!

I was looking for the cute dancing banana, and saw this one! :Banane56: WTF!!!!! WEIRD! LOL

How AWESOME for you!!!!. I did the same thing the day I hit onederland of taking a picture of the scale. Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration to us all. :thumbup: