Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG reality is setting in

Omg, I can't believe this is finally gonna happen!! I've been waiting for this for 7 yrs. Finally everything is kinda magically falling together. Unexpected funds showed up, 2 different times, and happens to equal almost the exact amount that I needed for surgery. I guess maybe it's true that what's meant to be will happen in it's own sweet slow time lol. I am alternating between extreme joy and excitement, to actual terror. But I am so ready to be a Sleever!!! 5/16 can't get here soon enough!!!

:hippie:

Wooo Hooo, congrats!!!!!!!

so exciting. im going to be going for mine the may 9th and i am all of the above...but i do say that at times terror trumps...lol. i am excited and i try not to tell my family that im scared just because they are too and i need to be strong so they dont discourage me. i am so happy to have joined on here so that i can see and read that im not the only one. where are you having your surgery?

Thanks everyone!

@Kerry, i know the feeling about family, I try to hide my fear too, and only speak with total confidence. I've got y'all on this board to cry, whine, and complain to lol!! Lucky y'all. :)

I am going to TJ Mexico with Dr Ramos-Kelly. Wow you're on the 5/9?? Just a little over 2 wks!! Congrats! Update me how it goes. Which dr are you going to?

Kelly

I am very excited for you! It is sometimes very mysterious how things happen.

Hang in there. I will be sleeved on June 6th tentatively and have the same feelings. I will be so glad to be on the other side of surgery. I have my last PCP weight loss visit (#6) on 5/2/2011. Everything else is done. We all have to stick together to encourage and support each other. Thanks for posting.

So happy for you that everything is falling into place. God will make a way. He hears our prayers and knows the desires of our heart.

Neanie

Kelly I am not till 5/16, it's Kerry who is on the 9th. So y'all gotta save me a spot on the bench! LoL. Congrats to you, and let me know how it goes!! Have you noticed there's lots of Kelly's on this forum? :)

I'm excited and nervous for you guys lol Make sure you walk us step by step through everything!!!! EVERYTHING everything! lol