Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need to start keeping track of all my NSV's because I am having so many, and loving it!!!

Last week I was at the grocery store at the end of my street, the one I have gone to for about 7 years now, and a woman that works there came up to me, and said, "WOW, you have lost so much weight!" That felt so awesome to have someone notice outside of friends/family.

Then, I was at the pet store yesterday, and a lady who works there, that I haven't seen for a while, said the same thing as the lady at the grocery!!! At the pet store, I said, yah, I have lost SOME weight (LOL), 119 pounds. I went on to get my cat food, and the woman that was walking to the check out, I could hear her say, "did she just say she lost 119 pounnds??? That is amazing!". I got in line and that woman was still there and was like, that is great you lost so much weight, are you maintaining well now. When I told her I had 85 more to lose, she was like, NO WAY, haha. I have only gotten that response from friends/family, so it felt good hearing it from someone I didn't even know. I was just like, "well, you don't know what I weigh". I can see WHERE I can lose 85 or more pounds! Even if I lose that much more, I will still have a high normal BMI. Anyway, we will just see where I feel best.

And then my last NSV to share, was inspired by someone on here that I saw just post a recent pic of themself in their "big" jeans. So, I went and got mine out, and could fit in to one leg as well!!! I tried to take pictures, but none turned out of me in one leg. But here are a few pics of me from today with my "big" jeans. The jeans are a size 32, and I am currenlty in a 20, even some 18/20's and my top is a 2X I just bought!!! AND, OMG! I am in shorts!!!

Not an NSV, but a scale victory, that I needed to share. I finally broke my 3 week stall!!!! WOOHOOO. And, I lost 5 pounds this week. I offically weighed in at 250 pounds! So happy!!!! :)

Here is a slide show of my journey from begining to now, in pictures, if anyone would like to take a look : http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d6a51784d7a59324e6a673d0d0a&blogview=true

post-4683-13813656496237_thumb.jpg

post-4683-13813656497976_thumb.jpg

Look at you! Wow, it's impressive! You must be so proud of yourself! I watched the video, your change is amazing!

Good job, congratulations!!!

Sarah, this was so special - your slide show from FB. It nearly made me cry. You have done so fantastic and you have so very much to be proud of. You are transforming into a butterfly!! You already don't even look like the same person and your barely working on your 7th month.

Thank you for sharing your story with us... and here's to the home stretch!!! :D

Sarah, you are looking awesome! YAY I'm so happy you broke the stall. ONWARD and DOWNWARD. Love the slide show and loved seeing your happy dance and your happy SMILE. Great job lady!

Sarah, this was so special - your slide show from FB. It nearly made me cry. You have done so fantastic and you have so very much to be proud of. You are transforming into a butterfly!! You already don't even look like the same person and your barely working on your 7th month.

Thank you for sharing your story with us... and here's to the home stretch!!! :D

Awww, thanks! You just made me cry too with the butterfly refference :) Butterflies are very special to me. My father passed away 2.5 yrs ago, and there is a special connection between him and butterflies. I actually got a tattoo... I will post that pic of my shrinkin tattoo, LOL! :)

Look at you! Wow, it's impressive! You must be so proud of yourself! I watched the video, your change is amazing!

Good job, congratulations!!!

Thanks! Yes, I am proud. Some days it's hard to see the change, but I just look at those pics :)

You look AWESOME!! Great job.

Thank you!!!

LOVED THE SLIDES :-) TRULY INSPIRING!!!!

Thank you, thank you :)

congrats!! you're doing great! Keep up the great work

Thanks!!!

WOW! Awesome transformation! Congradulations! Love the boxer too! I have one that looks very similar. :D

I have 2 boxers :) A fawn female and brindle male :) And THANKS for the reply!!!

Sarah, you are looking awesome! YAY I'm so happy you broke the stall. ONWARD and DOWNWARD. Love the slide show and loved seeing your happy dance and your happy SMILE. Great job lady!

Thanks!!!! I have been patiently waiting to hear from you via email :) Love ya! So glad I have a buddy like you!!! :)

AWESOME JOB GIRL! I'm so proud of YOU!

OMG! What an amazing transformation and what an inspiration! I'm scheduled for my sleeve this Monday, April 25th. Can't wait to start being a loser!

I need to start keeping track of all my NSV's because I am having so many, and loving it!!!

Last week I was at the grocery store at the end of my street, the one I have gone to for about 7 years now, and a woman that works there came up to me, and said, "WOW, you have lost so much weight!" That felt so awesome to have someone notice outside of friends/family.

Then, I was at the pet store yesterday, and a lady who works there, that I haven't seen for a while, said the same thing as the lady at the grocery!!! At the pet store, I said, yah, I have lost SOME weight (LOL), 119 pounds. I went on to get my cat food, and the woman that was walking to the check out, I could hear her say, "did she just say she lost 119 pounnds??? That is amazing!". I got in line and that woman was still there and was like, that is great you lost so much weight, are you maintaining well now. When I told her I had 85 more to lose, she was like, NO WAY, haha. I have only gotten that response from friends/family, so it felt good hearing it from someone I didn't even know. I was just like, "well, you don't know what I weigh". I can see WHERE I can lose 85 or more pounds! Even if I lose that much more, I will still have a high normal BMI. Anyway, we will just see where I feel best.

And then my last NSV to share, was inspired by someone on here that I saw just post a recent pic of themself in their "big" jeans. So, I went and got mine out, and could fit in to one leg as well!!! I tried to take pictures, but none turned out of me in one leg. But here are a few pics of me from today with my "big" jeans. The jeans are a size 32, and I am currenlty in a 20, even some 18/20's and my top is a 2X I just bought!!! AND, OMG! I am in shorts!!!

Not an NSV, but a scale victory, that I needed to share. I finally broke my 3 week stall!!!! WOOHOOO. And, I lost 5 pounds this week. I offically weighed in at 250 pounds! So happy!!!! :)

Here is a slide show of my journey from begining to now, in pictures, if anyone would like to take a look : http://smilebox.com/...a&blogview=true

Absolutely fabulous. What a terrific transformation. Keep up the good work. You GO GIRL!

Fantastic... and look how slim your calf and knees are...you are making such good progress! WELL DONE on breaking that pesky stall... keep up the good work and keep those pics coming. When I see this sort of success it motivates me, which I need right now...lol =]

Amazing transformation! Beautiful!