Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The best NSV thus far ! ! !

Thanks you so much for sharing your blessing. You have been such an inspiration to so many here and now there is an additional reason. Be well and enjoy all the beautiful moments to come.

:wub: CONGRATS! MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRING WOMAN. BE BLESSED:teeth_smile:

YEAH!!!! SOOOOOOOO happy for you and your family!!!!!! I can't wait to see pics when you get your baby bump. I am sure you will be so cute!!! And I think it's a girl :)

I am so glad you posted this! It's been really hard for me to keep my mouth shut. It's hard to keep such good news quiet. I've been dying to ask you how you're feeling. So glad to hear you've had no morning sickness.

I can't wait for updates! Any names picked out yet?

CONGRATZ :D :D :D :D. Wonderful news. We are all looking forward to more updates and more ultrasounds. Are you gonna get the 3 or 4D ultrasounds?

I bet your son is happy too. He's gonna be a big brother now. That's alot of responsibility. They act like they don't care, but they love it. :rolleyes:

Good luck and best wishes on a healthy and happy pregnancy.

God bless.

Deb B)

Thank you all so very much ! ! ! We are absolutely elated, and each day brings something new. My cravings for foods are pretty all over the place. I truly appreciate all of y'alls support and encouragement. I already have appointments scheduled for the 11 and 12 week mark, and I'm anxiously counting down the days.

My tummy is definitely changing. I have the standard "bloated" appearance, and my super skinny jeans are not working anymore. But, I haven't been able to bring myself to take pictures of my belly since there isn't much there. But, I'll start a photo journal soon as soon as it actually pops into some form of bump.

Thanks again everyone ! ! !

I am so glad you posted this! It's been really hard for me to keep my mouth shut. It's hard to keep such good news quiet. I've been dying to ask you how you're feeling. So glad to hear you've had no morning sickness.

I can't wait for updates! Any names picked out yet?

Thanks for keeping our secret ! ! ! We have some names picked out, but are undecided on a boy's middle name. We're bouncing around a few, but can't decide definitely on the middle name.

CONGRATZ :D :D :D :D. Wonderful news. We are all looking forward to more updates and more ultrasounds. Are you gonna get the 3 or 4D ultrasounds?

I bet your son is happy too. He's gonna be a big brother now. That's alot of responsibility. They act like they don't care, but they love it. :rolleyes:

Good luck and best wishes on a healthy and happy pregnancy.

God bless.

Deb B)

Since I'm high risk, the 3d U/S is pretty standard so they can monitor the baby's heart. . . I'm not sure when that will happen, but it's in the "list" of things they'll do to me.

Thanks so much

OMGosh!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, Tiff!!! I'm SOOOOOOO thrilled for both of you!!! You give me so much hope! We've tried to conceive for the last 5 years and nothing.....it's one of the reasons I had the VSG! So I could get knocked up! YAY!!! You don't have a picture of that positive pg test??? (Maybe I'm the only nut who would want to see something you've pee'd on! LOL!) Well, a VERY happy and healthy 9 months to you and your bean!!!!

LOL LOL I completely forgot I even had pictures of the test. It was the last test in my drawer which is pretty odd. I had stockpiled those little boogers over the last 14 months, and it was 9:45pm when I tested, I didn't even think I was pregnant. I just pee'd on the stick in hopes that it pop negative and I would start my period like I had done so many months before.

In Januray, I was 11 days late. Popped negative on every test, had blood drawn and my HCG spiked, then dropped, and I started a couple of days later. They suspect another chemical pregnancy so I had given up. Had the appointment with the reproductive endocrinologist scheduled for March 24th, and honestly, I just wanted my period to start so I would quit being so bitchy LOL LOL. We only had sex one day during my ovulation days, so I know the exact day we conceived Sprout, and I was totally caught off guard with the positive. I just pee'd on the stick, tossed it on the counter, and went to fold some bath towels, carried those 3 bath towels back into the bathroom to put them away, glanced at the test and it said PREGNANT. If I hadn't have just pee'd, I'm sure I would have pee'd on myself. I just starting bawling, like sobbing, and carried the stick into the living room where my husband was playing Call of Duty. He was like "ohh huney, what's wrong?" I handed him the stick, standing there sobbing, and his reply was "well, that's just great dear" THROAT PUNCHING almost commenced ! ! ! It didn't hit him until the next day, and then the questions and emotions ran through him. He just isn't an emotional guy, except I could see the joy in his eyes as he watched the fluttering of Sprout's heartbeat on the u/s screen. It was pretty amazing ! ! !

Sorry, it's blurry, I was shaking when I took the picture.

Test.jpg

Just to let everyone know, the results will stay displayed for about 24 hours. I put the test in a plastic baggy, and it's stored away.

Congratulations!! That is wonderful news!!!