Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It has been 8 weeks since my plication surgery in Mexicali with Dr. Abril. To date I have never had any pain or cramping. Some funny noises come from my tummy sometimes, gurgling and such, but not pain. I eat very little still. I do eat throughout the day, but only a few bites here and there. It is really hard to take in 800 calories. I am trying for 1000 a day, but that is a stretch. I started at 272 and a size 22/24 and now I am 237 in a size 14/16 and a 1x shirt. My skin is very loose and flabby, even though I exercise everyday..that just means more surgery in my future. I eat whatever I want, nothing bothers me, fruit, veggies, cooked raw it doesn't matter. I DO NOT eat Pasta and bread. Someone else on here, I think Karen said that worked for her so I did it to. So my diet looks like this:

BREAKFAST:

premier protien shake in the a.m.

a cup of yerba mate tea after shake

exercise - walk 1 mile

half of a container of greek yogurt

a Kashi TLC bar or Cliff bar or KIND bar

H2O ALL DAY

LUNCH:

the other half of my yogurt

1/2 cup of Soup, usually Amy's brand

OR

a veggie burger patty only, right now I like the Gardenburger brand Tomato Basil or Amy's brand original

OR

1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese with fruit

OR

1/4 c. egg whites with a sprinkle of cheese.

DINNER:

Whatever I make for my family I eat about 2-4 oz. protiens first.

Everyone in the house eats what I can eat, so we are all eating very very healthy. There are no longer any snack foods here.

I DO keep Snacks on hand and they are usually:

Beef or turkey Jerkey, whatever organic brand I can find. great source of protien and you have to chew the crap out of it

sugar free gum

Quakes mini rice cakes the carmel flavor, they are my guilty pleasure, I can only have about four.

Low fat string cheese, yum

So none of this adds up to 1000 calories it barely make it to 700 and I cannot fit anymore in my tummy.

My energy level is still fabulous. My regularity is not fabulous, I do get constipated and have started drinking Smooth Move tea to help that. This may be to much information, but my sex drive is off the frickin charts. WOW!! It was totally in the toilet before, didn't want anything to do with it...now, holy crap!! That could be the turning 40 thing, who knows.

Any whoo, I just thought I would share. I hope you all who have recently had your plications are feeling great and those of you who are waiting...breath, it's really okay.