Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

Name...............................Starting…....Current…......Goal…..........To Go

losingjusme..(Christine).........293.............. 293... ..........276.................17

tann.............(Tammy)...........224............ . 218............212....................06

Josette.................................322....... .......322..............307.................15

RidinMyHDDream.(Carol).. .....267..............267..............256........ .........11

FaithMD............................... 312..............311.3..............299........... ....12.3

Elisabethsew..(Elisabeth).. ....275....... .......273 .............265..................8

Libra..(Angela)...................... 218...........;...216..............208............ . ....8

glindab..................................286...... ........285..............275.................10

Inner_me.....(Chris).............. ..295...............295.............280........... .......15

Sorry Christine, that fruit doesn't do it for you, it does it for me everytime:heh: I'm down another pound, I really like my scale lately:D

Jbtullis, wow your doing fantastic. I've been doing perfect till I bought a bag of toasted wheat thins last night. They go down TOO WELL ! I will never buy those again, why can't I just eat like 7, oh no I have to eat half the bag. I just want to kick myself. I can't let myself get off the wagon though, it's a true fight to get back in the right mind set. Ok, enough rambling.

Charsweb, whenever I buy my Cheez it for my boys (I love them too) I count out the serving size and seal them in the snack ziplock bags and when you eat them, you just savior each one cus there is not that many about 17 pieces per serving. It's a good way of controlling your Snacks and knowing just how much you are eating.

I think TOM has me in lockdown. Stayed the same this week.

Welcome to the newbies!

Name...............................Starting…....Current…......Goal…..........To Go

losingjusme..(Christine).........293.............. 293... ..........276.................17

tann.............(Tammy)...........224............ . 218............212....................06

Josette.................................322....... .......322..............307.................15

RidinMyHDDream.(Carol).. .....267..............267..............256........ .........11

FaithMD............................... 312..............311.3..............299........... ....12.3

Elisabethsew..(Elisabeth).. ....275....... .......273 .............265..................8

Libra..(Angela)...................... 218...........;...216..............208............ . ....8

glindab..................................286...... ........285..............275.................10

Inner_me.....(Chris).............. ..295...............295.............280........... .......15

I didn't change my weight when I came back from my vacation. Because it went up...LOL...but, the good news is I'm back to within 2 lbs of the weight I do have listed. Which means I've lost 7lbs since last Monday. Yes, I gained 9lbs...but I had no restriction on vacation.

In a way, I feel that it was a good waste of 7lbs... :) On the other hand, I've learned that mistakes can be corrected...and this will work even when I lose my mind for a while. I can always jump back on the band wagon!

Hello everyone :D

Sorry life has been crazy busy since I started working. Sadly my work is boring and there is a big thing of hard candy that sits on my lovely reception desk. I am having a really hard time with that stupid stuff, sigh. My weight is the same, still fluctuating in the mid to upper 70's (sounds like a weather report) I am scrambling for ideas to help me with boredom grazing on candy and then grazing all evening when i get home. Uggh, any ideas are welcome. I hope everyone is doing well, welcome to all the new people to this thread, we are glad to have you :eek:

Well I am off to a rehearsal, laters :)

Waterlily, it's good to hear from you. Move the candy as far as way as you possibly can and keep a bottle of Water on your desk. Bring some raw veggies or fruit in a ziplock bag and munch on that.

It's nice to see new people. Welcome.

Well being a reception desk i can't get away with food, like veggies at my desk. I picked up some gum at the gas station tonight. I just need to be really careful not to swallow it, yikes that would be way bad. But if I have gum to chew on, my jaw will be busy and hopefully it will trick my body into thinking I'm grazing when I'm not. I have the water bottle at my desk, gotta have that :D Cross your fingers that the gum does the trick :eek:

tann.............(Tammy)...........224............ . 216............212....................04

Two more pounds down....Tammy

tann.............(Tammy)...........224............ . 216............212....................04

FaithMD............................... 312..............306.6..............299........... ....7.6

I think the TOM Fluid just left me. YEAH!!!

tann.............(Tammy)........ ...224............. 216..............212..................04

FaithMD............................... 312..............306.6............299........... ....7.6

Elisabethsew..(Elisabeth).. ....275....... .......275 .............265..................10

I gained the 2 pounds you lost, Tann, plus 2. I lost 2 of the 4 and HAVE to lose the rest this week.

tann.............(Tammy)........ ...224............. 216..............212..................04

FaithMD............................... 312..............306.6............299........... ....7.6

Elisabethsew..(Elisabeth).. ....275....... .......275 .............265..................10

Libra..(Angela)...................... 218...........;...214..............208............ . ....6

Sorry I havent' been around for a while. Our moving has been disasterous. Our house sold and the new one isn't ready yet, so we're temporarily staying with my parents.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'll try and check in more often.

Hi everyone. I am really ashamed of myself for "dropping out" like I have recently. I have thought about you all a lot but my life took some surprising twists and well...if you'll still have me, I'd like to join in again.

I've been in hiding is because I've just totally let myself go. I didn't handle all of the stress I've been under lately very well at all. I stopped exercising and have been eating like crazy. I will just go ahead and admit that I've gained about 22 lbs since my last doctor's appointment. I've been so ashamed that I even cancelled my appointment that I should've had two weeks ago because I couldn't face my doctor. He has done so much to help me and I've let him and myself down.

But, I had to come to the conclusion that I hate having this weight back on me. I have no energy and I feel hungry and tired all day long. When I was doing well...exercising and eating properly...I felt great. I honestly felt like a different person than I do right now. It's funny how our brains work. When I was this weight a few months ago, just on the way down the scale instead of back up, I felt successful and proud at this weight. But because I'm travelling in an upwards motion, I feel ashamed and embarassed. So...I need to turn that around and get moving in the right direction again. I can't hide and I have to admit that I've messed up and start fixing the problem.

I've gotten a lot of support, encouragement and friendship from all of you on this thread in the past and I can only hope that you can forgive me. I really need some help gaining the courage to face my mistakes and start trying again.