Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

Good for you Julie. I'm excited about my weight loss. I can't believe I am under 240 now. Good luck. Next goals we should do St. Patty's Day after V Day.

Good for you Julie. I'm excited about my weight loss. I can't believe I am under 240 now. Good luck. Next goals we should do St. Patty's Day after V Day.

OK, I'll join that one! I'm stuck at 240 right now. I am wondering if my body really likes it here and won't let me move past it?! Ugh...patience is a virtue that I don't always have!

Name....................Current Weight......Valentine's Goal......To Go

Juliegeraci................237.................. ..10................Done! 5lbs Bonus

Lapbandit.................240..................... .20..........................13

Libra....................... 255.......................20...................... ...10

Indianlight................ 277...................... 20...................... ..18

JulieNYC.................. 218.......................215.................... ....3

Elisabethsew............ 283 (-11)...............282.........................1

Hang in there, Molly. Make the most of your time with your Mom and don't worry about counting calories.

Julieg, congratulations on making your goal! It's that time of the month for me so I'm looking at a scale that won't budge.

Thanks everyone :rolleyes: Mom passed this morning at around 6am. I was right there with her till the end. I am finally home, still not sure how I managed to make the drive, took 3+hours to get home thanks to traffic, but at least here I can rest and be totally comfy. I will weigh in in a couple of days and find out what I need to revise my valentines goal to, but right now I feel so tight from the stress I'm not sure I can eat anything but super mushies. I slimed like crazy on scrambled eggs this morning, something I can nmormally eat really easy, so gonna take it slow and easy.

I am going to go weigh in today at the doctors office. My home scale is playing tricks on me. It has me at 245 today which is off by 8 lbs. That would put me up 7.5 lbs from the beginning. I'll post later today.

Molly I am sorry to hear of your loss and you are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad you got to be with your mum though, these things mean so much in the long run. You just take care of yourself now and do the best you can. One day at a time OK?

I'm pissed off today. My home scale has been off by 8 lbs. I have to reset my goal again. My starting weight is now 245 with a goal of 10 lbs by 2/14. Nothing like weighing in on your surgeons scale. I learned my lesson the hard way.

MOLLY - I'm so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family. Take care of yourself, remember the band is for life! you can take a break from thinking about it to concentrate on other important things...

I went for a fill on thursday..but instead got an unfill. Ive had throat/voice problems ever since i had my first fill 3 months ago and my gp kept telling me i had a virus, but around christmas time my surgeon rang me to come into hospital immediately. Anyway after a barium meal and lots of check ups theyve discovered that my gullet is twice its size and that my band had self tightened, the food was staying in the pouch for too long causing all sorts of problems. So they unfilled me slightly. I was very upset but since then i feel better in myself, they think my gullet will go back to its normal size and once it does they will review if i need another fill. I'm really pleased I have good team behind me and that they reacted quickly.

Anyway, since thursday, ive been on sloppies and when he unfilled me completely all the food in the puch went emptied so I feel better and my toilet need increased!!! so when i got weighed today i've lost 3lbs...but im not updating anythign until ive had it confirmed tomorrow, and my TOM is due...so maybe i'l make my valentines target after all!!

Molly - so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I haven't checked in in quite a while. My scale had moved up and down for three weeks now. I'm still at 90lbs lost and hope to get it moving down more in the next week or so as I had another fill last Tuesday. Actually, 1cc had evaporated and I had only 7cc's in there, so they put me back to 8 and that is good restriction for me.

I'd still like to lose 10 by Valentine's day - that would put me at 100 lbs lost...we'll see.

Molly, I am very sorry to hear about your Mom. Take the time you need for yourself and don't worry about anything else. We'll be here for you if you need us. Please check in when you have time so we know how you're doing. You have been so strong the past couple of weeks and you'll get through this difficult time. I'm thinking of you and your family.

Juliegeraci................237.................. ..10................Done! 5lbs Bonus

Lapbandit.................240..................... .20..........................13

Libra....................... 254.......................20...........................9

Indianlight................ 277...................... 20...................... ..18

JulieNYC.................. 218.......................215.................... ....3

WOOHOOO!! it's official my weight is now moving....hopefully I will still have a chance to reach my valentines goal!!

I need help!!! What have they done with the tickers?? since they put a pin number on I cant get in to change mine or create a new one!! Can anyone help??

Libra....................... 254.......................20...................... .....9

Indianlight................ 277...................... 20...................... ..14