Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are the 50s ???

Hi Chelenka .... It's here!!! Tomorrow we will be "sleeved" women!! Good Luck to you!!

Hey Brenda... I don't see where your before and after pics are ??? Congrats on your success!! I join the sleeved world in less than 24 hours!

welcome to the fifties! I turned 54 in August and was sleeved LAST November. It was a great decision for me and no regrets. I think the Aug./Nov. Combo must be a lucky one! Here's my before and after pictures just to give you a taste of what's ahead of you. Keep us posted on your progress. You don't know how close we are at starting weight. I am only 5ft tall well dr measured me at 4 11 1/2. But I can't wait to look as good as you.

Congratulations. And good luck in your venture.

Hi. I haven't check in in quite a while. I'm 10 months out tomorrow, 54, 5'2" and have lost 100 pounds. Seems slow and I'm kind of stuck and have been for a while---since July. I lost my job, my oldest ds(19) withdrew from college and lost his scholarship so stress has become my life. I have no motivation to exercise even though I have plenty of time. I am doing house remodeling type projects like painting and organizing but that's about it. I am also posting every bite I have in myfitnesspal so at least I'm complying that way. I just am so discouraged in everything right now.

Hi. I haven't check in in quite a while. I'm 10 months out tomorrow' date=' 54, 5'2" and have lost 100 pounds. Seems slow and I'm kind of stuck and have been for a while---since July. I lost my job, my oldest ds(19) withdrew from college and lost his scholarship so stress has become my life. I have no motivation to exercise even though I have plenty of time. I am doing house remodeling type projects like painting and organizing but that's about it. I am also posting every bite I have in myfitnesspal so at least I'm complying that way. I just am so discouraged in everything right now.[/quote']

100 pounds In 10 months is SLOW??!! Girl, you are doing great! I totally agree stress is a killer and the depression that comes along with it saps all desire. I encourage you to just keep logging, working your plan, staying IN TOUCH ON VST, and "this too shall pass!" It will. Promise!!!

Hey Marydrew: I agree with Georgia! You have lost 100lbs! That's AMAZING! Give yourself some credit! Stress alone can interfere with weight loss. I would encourage you to try to get some exercise because it will really help you feel better and help reduce your stress level. Hang in there and stay in touch! We are all in your corner!

pre-surgery weight 325; surgery date 2/28/2013; surgery weight 307; 8 weeks past-op weight 281.4; 12 weeks post-op 274

Turned 50 in August and will be sleeved in November. It just can't get here quick enough.

I was sleeved in August and will turn 50 in November. :) Good luck.....the time will be here before you know it.....make the most of it.....read everything you can, and add any activity you can, even walking.......best wishes!

Hey MaryDrew, I think you're doing great! Took me 11 months to lose 118 lbs. and I thought that was quick! I was expecting it to take longer. 100 lbs. is something to cheer about. Keep your chin up -- which should be easy now that you've lost your double chin -- and just keep doing the right things, make sure you get at least 80 grams of Protein and plenty of Water, and you will keep losing. Keep us posted. We're rooting for you.

Sent from my iPad using VST

Just a reminder to drink at least 64oz of Water daily. I slacked off from drinking water and so my weight loss went into a stall. I was sleeved 6/19/13 @411lbs and I weigh now 316.2lbs , weight is coming off again. My support group is at the hospital where I had surgery and that's once a month, seem it's not enough but reading all of your post sure helps that I'm not alone on my worries on my weight loss, I'm 54 year young and loving life. Good luck on your journeys and keep posting .....

Just a reminder to drink at least 64oz of Water daily.

I have such a hard getting in my water.....I have it on my desk at work, but am lucky if I drink 24 ounces during the 5 hours I'm here.......but when I'm out out of the office, I remember to sip sip sip.......

I have such a hard getting in my water.....I have it on my desk at work' date=' but am lucky if I drink 24 ounces during the 5 hours I'm here.......but when I'm out out of the office, I remember to sip sip sip.......[/quote']

Put something in it like Crystal Light or flavor enhancer. Water made me nauseous and plus I just hate plain water!!!

Put something in it like Crystal Light or flavor enhancer. Water made me nauseous and plus I just hate plain water!!!

I tried that and it good for a change for me but I for myself found out that my weight went to a crawl, as soon as I started back on good old God given water I noticed my weight went from a 1lb weight loss a week to a 5 lbs weight loss

I could not live without crystal light!

Sent from my iPad using VST

I could not live without crystal light! Sent from my iPad using VST

I use CL Energy Citrus and now cannot find them at any store so now I am having to order on Amazon! I never experienced any slow down in WL from CL. Except when I started eating donuts instead. :).