Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Michigan Sleevers

I'm doing really well just tired.

I just notice it was spelled wrong what I meant to say was rest is key to recovery. So get your rest and sip sip sip

Hello fellow Michiganders! I was just sleeved 5-2-11 at U of M by Dr Finks. I am in the Fowlerville area, not too far from some of you!

Hi Mommy23....I just got my sleeve on July 21st, 2015 and signed up for this app and looking for support in the area. I also live in fowlerville and would love to talk about how I am going to progress from here (3days out).

I've seen a few people comment on Dr. Gluck in Muskegon and I'm curious what his pre-op program looks like. I have my consult next month and waiting is killing me, so I'm trying to get any info I can in the interim!

Re Dr Gluck, I just finished my pre op requirements for insurance. After info meeting and consult with Dr Gluck, I attended a nut info meeting, a support group meeting, a psych evaluation, 6 months of dr supervised weight loss program with the PA, EGD, and a stress test.

Re Dr Gluck, I just finished my pre op requirements for insurance. After info meeting and consult with Dr Gluck, I attended a nut info meeting, a support group meeting, a psych evaluation, 6 months of dr supervised weight loss program with the PA, EGD, and a stress test.

Thanks @@newme101415, how did those go for you? I'm doing the NUT class, consult and seminar all in one day and psych eval in my hometown (out-of-town patient), and I'm hoping to minimize my trips to Muskegon. How was the support group meeting? Did you only have to do one?

All went well for me. Yes, I only went to one support meeting, but I plan to regularly attend meetings after my procedure on 14 October.

The support meeting was interesting, in that the co-leaders did a nice job of trying to include everyone in the conversation, despite the efforts of two people that attempted to monopolize the entire session with their "fascinating" stories.

Best wishes to you. Thus far, I have been very impressed with everyone that I have met in Dr Gluck's office. All have been very knowledgeable and professional.

I am beside myself with excitement and anticipation. My VSG is scheduled for 9/1 with Dr Schram at Blodgett Hospital. I had my "Final Decision" appointment today, and he had an opening for the 1st so I took it! Met with the NUT and got on the pre op diet on the spot. Pre op appointment is Monday. I am so excited for the next step on the journey!

All went well for me. Yes, I only went to one support meeting, but I plan to regularly attend meetings after my procedure on 14 October.

The support meeting was interesting, in that the co-leaders did a nice job of trying to include everyone in the conversation, despite the efforts of two people that attempted to monopolize the entire session with their "fascinating" stories.

Best wishes to you. Thus far, I have been very impressed with everyone that I have met in Dr Gluck's office. All have been very knowledgeable and professional.

I wish I was closer so I could go to more than required, but it's just not an option being so far away. Thanks for the well-wishes, maybe I'll see you around!!

I hope that you will be able I attend some support groups post op. I know they're offered thru dr Glucks office in Ludington.