Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boob question

I'm gonna post pictures now, so there!

<laugh> I've lost 65lbs and gone from a DDD to a DD. I expect to be a D when I'm done because that was my normal size in my teens and 20's....of course I've had and nursed 5 babies since then.... <sigh> Time will tell.

I had 2 breast reductions about 12 years ago--(first time was not enough!!!) I lost nipple sensation, BUT I still get a tingling underneath and around the nipple when hubby is doing everything right :wink_smile:, so it is not as bad as it sounds!!! I actually prefer this over the way it was originally, it feels better--plus, I was able to get nipple piercings without blinking an eye!!! :omg_smile:

Was thiking about the nipple percing thing but decided I need to wait a little longer so all incisions are healed.

Khy

I don't want to lose any nipple sensation at all. That's too bad too cause I could really use some boobs. I can go around braless now all the time and nobody can even tell. I am flat chested.

Oh the boobie thread has resurfaced! Good, so now you all know I'm getting my breast re-inflated Thursday. Hoorraayyy!!!

Oh the boobie thread has resurfaced! Good, so now you all know I'm getting my breast re-inflated Thursday. Hoorraayyy!!!

Best of luck Irene! If you need anything, just let me know...

Best of luck Irene! If you need anything, just let me know...

Thanks lady! :)

Good luck LMD!

Personally, I'd love to be able to go braless and have no one notice. I hate bras since 99% of the time it's the straps that stretch out and never stay put! I have rather rounded shoulders, so the straps would have a tough enough time without having to worry about the girls. So, if I go from a C to an A or less - I'll be a happy camper!

Good luck LMD!

Personally, I'd love to be able to go braless and have no one notice. I hate bras since 99% of the time it's the straps that stretch out and never stay put! I have rather rounded shoulders, so the straps would have a tough enough time without having to worry about the girls. So, if I go from a C to an A or less - I'll be a happy camper!

i totally agree!!!! i had a total of 7 pounds taken off each breast!!! i would NEVER NEVER NEVER consider having them made bigger---i may not have nipple sensation, but I haven't worn a bra in a long long time and no one ever knows!!! i absolutely love not having any!!

im a 40 DD right now, after losing 59 pounds, havent lost any in my boobs, but when i was skinny my boobs we 32 A....very tiny.

i never want to go back to that because if i do i will be able to pick up my tit and fling it over my shoulders, or when i have sex a certain way (woof woof) they fly back and hit my man in the face.....lol!

i plan on getting a breast lift no matter what after i lose all my weight and if they go smaller then a C i will have gummies put in and plump those girlies back up to a D....my sister is super skinny (5'11" and 130lbs--makes me sick) and she got boobies (D's) and they are beautiful! she got the gummies and she let me feel them (nothing gross, just wanted to know if they felt real) and I totally couldnt tell the difference.

What are "gummie" implants? GO Irene!! Let us know how you feel about your re inflation. And how the surgery went.

LOL. I'm glad this thread is still up. You ladies have kept me laughing. I was too sick last April to go through with my sleeve, but am getting sleeved Sept. 8, so only time will tell how the girls will do. My hubby just said if they get smaller than a nice C, I will be "allowed" to get a reinflation too. lol. Like he could say no?

Hi Sarah!! Today is my 5th day post op. Here are my photos. Scroll up a bit and see me the day after too. I love em!!! :)

http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/topic/21967-my-plastics-journey-my-first-one-of-several/page__view__findpost__p__200746

WOW!! HOney your boobs look fabulous!!

One day... I hope mine look as good;)

Aww thank you! :) They're worth the pain if you can get them, I highly recommend them (if you end up needing them of course, because I really did...). The only weird thing is the "swishing". I guess it's supposed to last a few weeks but it's really strange feeling. Like there's bubbles in there or something... LOL!

hahaha, I MADE the girls go away back in 2000. I had major breast reduction! Lost 14lbs off each boob and 260 stitches later. . Went from 58FF to a tidy 44DD. . . then after my WLS i lost a wee bit more and now am a perfect 38D. . . love it!