Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boob question

gummies are a kind of implant. not hard like saline can get. they feel mushy like a Gummy bear. and are a solid, so that if they are punctured they will not lose their form, like saline will.

lil miss diva-your boobs look great!

Thank you Sassygirl!! :)

i calls them how i sees them ;)

lol

I am so happy mine are deflating, I was so uncomfortable in shirts, I now feel more in proportion. I have gone from a 44D to a 36C I found some great bras at Lane Bryant that are called the plunge they have built in boosters, I love them they are cotton and very comfortable. I dont think they sell them much smaller than a 36 C. Check them out, they are great.

After reading this thread (and Diva, your boobs look AWESOME!) I just looked down my shirt and realized how bad my bra is gaping. Holy crap! A girl at work today told me she could tell I was losing in my boobs. Well thankyouverymuch for that one!

//Why couldn't I lose my big a$@ first??!!??

It's really weird how mine deflated. I was good to go for a really long time, and thought I'd end up lucky. I carried my Full D's all the way until I got under or around Onederland. Seriously then one day I woke up and realized my bra ain't working no more. I was so sad... and yeah, it's all vanity but so what? In my whole life, it was always my boobs that I loved and helped to overlook my heaviness. They were really great! Then whoosh... gone... like a balloon with a tiny whole poked in it!!

I went from a full D, immediately to an average C... then even from there the Cs starting feeling like I could go smaller. I never did out of pride and knew I was getting them fixed soon anyway.

I'm one week out now today (WOW time flies!!) and for the first time I have not woke up with any amount of serious pain. I have a high tolerance for pain too, but have needed the heavy stuff for the first four days and have needed Tylenol beyond that like clock work. However this morning, I haven't even taken anything. I have a few things to do later so I will still take some preventative... but it's nice to know I'm getting a little better every day.

I know no one asked, but for those looking into it, I'll tell you getting breast implants feels a little strange. My breasts have been completely numb since the day of surgery. Its really hard to explain... however since yesterday I've been getting little tingly sensations in them. It's almost like, you know how when you sit in a certain position to long and your leg falls asleep... well when the leg starts to wakeup it feels kinda prickly... weirdish? It's kinda like that. Not only that, the feeling in my nipples are coming back. (Yay!!! I was worried... LOL) Right now it kind of feels like I'm getting ready to start my Pd. I'm just getting over it, so I know it's not that. They're just coming back to life... so to speak. :)

Irene~

You look great girl... I think you even look 10lbs thinner... :D

i told my hubby that after i lose all my weight im getting a Tummy Tuck and a boob lift, as well as implants if i needed them. he was fine with the tummy tuck because he knows how much i hate my tummy. i have lost all of my weight after my first daughter, and my wrinkly tummy never went away. however he told me that he didnt want me to do anything with my boobs.....he is crazy! what man wouldnt want their woman to get better boobs? i know he likes them, i think that he doesnt want anyone else to like them either though...lol could this be the first sign of jealousy out of him in forever?

im actually happy about it because i think he feels a little to compfy in our relationship and doesnt think he needs to do the extra stuff he used to like buy me flowers, or romantic planning like he used to when he thought i was desirable to other men. we have been married for 17 years and although i am very happy in our marrage, it would be nice if he did little things like he used to. every woman needs to feel special!

Irene~

You look great girl... I think you even look 10lbs thinner... :D

:lol: Ruby, you have just entered BFF status!!! ;)

Sassy, have you told your Hubby how you feel? I sure do! My Hubby calls it me giving him "black eyes". He senses when they're coming too... if I don't feel he's doing the things he should be, I let him know. He gets right quick!! We'll have been married 16 years in December too.

I need to start giving my hubby "black eyes" lol. We've only been married for 4 years, but I never get that stuff anymore:(

Anyways, Irene did you get silicone or saline implants?

Was this surgery better or worse than getting your sleeve done (as far as pain after)?

I need to start giving my hubby "black eyes" lol. We've only been married for 4 years, but I never get that stuff anymore:(

Anyways, Irene did you get silicone or saline implants?

Was this surgery better or worse than getting your sleeve done (as far as pain after)?

I got Silicone 550 cc's, over muscle, and the incision is on under the breast (crease area). Each incision is about 1.5-2 inches long and I can already tell they are not even going to be noticeable. They are so tiny and hairline thin. Awesome! They didn't even bruise at all. I did not get anything else, no lifts or reconstructions at all, and was not needed, thank goodness.

My implants were the fuller, rounder type. They look totally normal, which I didn't doubt they would because I'm really just filling out what was already full at one time. I've seen most everyone since my surgery and they all say they totally look normal for my body type.

I'll tell ya, it's crazy because my original choice was to go for 500cc's. Bumped it up to 550's and now looking at them, I wish I'd gone even bigger!! OMG... oh well, I'll just have to settle with these... LMAO!!!!

<3

Ok. Well... I was a 40 DDD. Now I'm a 36D... However, I look better with smaller boobs with my frame... My boobs look like two tennis balls in socks! I will be having this changed as soon as possible!

Whew my DD girls have finally left the building' date=' but it's a good thing. I was up to a 40 DD, then 38 DD, then a 36-34 DD (depending on style), and now I'm not sure of my exact size, but my bras starting feeling big again. I did finally buy a 38 full C minimizer last night and the back seems big since it's on the last hooks with ease, so I'm thinking I'm a 36 or 34 C ??? right where I would LOVE to be and where I was in my 20's, size wise that is...the girls have been through A LOT since then LOL (2 pregnancy's, 2 biopsy, weight gain, weight loss, poor girls LOL). I need to go for a proper fitting soon.[/quote']

Not to be working while I am off after surgery, but I am a store manager at Victoria's Secret. Go to any store and find a bra certified associate to take care of you. We measure for free, have all different bra options to try on in the fitting room. We will check the fit too

I went to Victoria Secret. They could not fit me. My boobs are too small. :(