Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fellow Sleevers, I am so exited about my upcoming Mushi food diet that I am jumping on one foot. Please share your mushi food ideas. Thank you.

Fellow Sleevers, I am so exited about my upcoming Mushi food diet that I am jumping on one foot. Please share your mushi food ideas. Thank you.

MMMmmm, lucky girl! lol

Hummus! I'm dreaming of hummus and only a few days into clear liquids! Also, refried Beans (both pinto and black). Cooked, pureed vegetables. Soft Cereal like soaked corn flakes?

My first mushy/soft food was mashed potatoes from KFC and they were HEAVEN!!!! I could only eat a few bites of them but they tasted soooo good! Some of the other foods that I ate were:

Refried Beans - yummy!

Scrambled eggs - that has become a staple for me for Breakfast - excellent Protein

Hard boiled egg - chop it up, add a little bit of fat free mayo and a bit of relish - egg salad

Tuna salad

chicken Salad

Baked Fish

Shrimp - great Protein, low cal - I could only eat about 3 at first. I would buy them cooked, weigh them out in 2 oz portions and freeze them that way

Cottage cheese

String Cheese

Potato Soup

Hot dog - chop it up tiny - I craved it so much, no problems digesting it, just didn't taste as good as I remembered

Deli sliced turkey with a bit of garden veggie cream cheese spread on it and rolled up - once I got a little further along, I wrapped it around a pickle slice

Creamed Soups

Yoplait Whips in the freezer - taste like ice cream - I actually did that while I was still on the full liquid stage - yummy!

ummmm.....that's all I can think of right now, if I think of any more I will add them. Also - if you have had that funky coating on your tongue, it will get better once you start eating some food with texture :)

Kathy

Oh, and if you are interested in tracking what you are eating, go to livestrong.com and then go to the section called Myplate. You can enter what you eat and it will break down the protein, carbs, calories, fat, etc for you.

It all sounds so good as I also get to start my mushies foods next week and I am so excited. Thank you all for all of the great ideas!!!!