Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It looks great Tiff. It fits your petite face and body and it really does look full and healthy. The color is super fun too!

I LOVE you new hair cut and color! It's SASSY!!! You look GREAT!!

Saw it on OH and commented, but still looked again over here and it is SO CUTE. I'm so happy that new hair is growing in for you, it is so traumatic losing hair.

I thought it looked different on FB. But, then I thought maybe it was up. LOL

I absolutely love it. It fits you!

I thought it looked different on FB. But, then I thought maybe it was up. LOL

I absolutely love it. It fits you!

LOL LOL my mom thought the same thing. She thought I just had it pulled back and highlighted.

It's super short in the back, my entire neck is showing, and it's super stacked up the back with the longest layer being about 4 inches long.

I color my hair at home, but really suck with highlights so I always have those done professionally. I'm super stoked to have this style, and seriously, it's the easiest thing in the world to style. I just blow dry and go, and of course, I could get more creative, and pump it up more or less. I can also flat Iron and slick it down on the sides. BUT, that Texas girl in me loves me some big hair so I like it stacked and kind of poofed out like she styled it because it does hide that it's not that thick anymore.

At least, the volume is coming back, and some of the volume and natural body that I had before I lost so much hair.

Thanks everyone so much ! ! !

You look awesome!

When I reach my goal weight, I want to do something similar. My hair is in a bob right now, but closer to chin length and not stacked, mostly because of my fat face. Can't wait to play around with hair styles and color!

I tried something edgy and wild like this with my hair recently - in a blond no less. Oh, did I mention mine is a WIG! :lol:

I'm shedding right now so that's the best I can do. I don't even want to look at my hair right now. But, I'm definitely going to get me a cute cut when the shedding calms down.

This looks GREAT on you! Work it girl!

Very cute! I love the cut and color I wish I could get my brillo pad hair into a cut like that.

So, I was trying to let my hair grow out, but I was so tired of it. I wanted a new edgy, fun cut and style to match my personality.

Never in a million years could I ever pull this off with my fat pre-op face ! ! !

162957_10150117685126418_744801417_7974578_2162729_n.jpg

164797_10150117684051418_744801417_7974560_7664023_n.jpg

This cut looks great on you! And the colors are wonderful. Is there anything we can do during the time we are losing weight to keep our hair in the best shape possible? I am a sucker for buying hair products - but would like to spend my money on stuff that is good for my hair and scalp as I am going through this process.

This cut looks great on you! And the colors are wonderful. Is there anything we can do during the time we are losing weight to keep our hair in the best shape possible? I am a sucker for buying hair products - but would like to spend my money on stuff that is good for my hair and scalp as I am going through this process.

Thanks so much. My stylist at the time told me to go easy on heat styling products, no coloring or highlighting, and no ponytails. I used Folicure extra care Shampoo every other day, and on the opposite days I used Nexxus Dualiste anti-breakage shampoo and conditioner. The Folicure cleans the scalp, and strips your hair of build-up so the new growth can come in. I had new baby hairs coming in before the shedding stopped. I used a wide tooth comb, and a wide tooth pic to comb out my hair even though it didn't stop the shedding, pulling my hair with a brush seemed to cause more shedding with each brushing.

I never used anything super special for my hair. The Folicure (they have a conditioner as well) I picked up at Sally's beauty supply, and the Nexxus was available at Walmart.< /p>