Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SMMC LB support group chicas

Well...I guess I will post for all..I mean no one to see..LOL I went in for my 3rd fill yesterday (man Dr Tim is good looking!!) ohh...anyhow I have lost 34 lbs in less than but almost 3 mos..so I am pretty happy! I just got my 'before" pics back today and it's so nice to tell you have lost weight! Anyhoo Dr Tim says yah everythings cool Im just eating like this cuz Im not restricted enough yet...Im sure ready to be though! Hope to see some more posters on here soon...Mary how are you?? Robyn how are you? Diane how are you....Holly...how are you?? ~Chantay

Hey Chantay, Glad you posted. I wish this board were more active as well. Congrats on the weight loss. You are doing great!

Any interest in joining me walking either Monday nights in Olathe or Thursday nights around Zona Rosa?

- Diane

Diane,

Thanks for the offer..but Olathe is 40 miles from me....but the nice thing is I just bought a treadmill from my sister before she moved out of state..so I need to get busy on it!! My goal for next Dr visit is 12lbs that would put me at 299 and 46lbs LOST!! ~Chantay

Hi everyone!! I didnt realize how long its been since I last posted until I received an email reminder this morning, saying I hadnt posted! LOL

Doing great here, for the most part...just got home from Indiana a few days ago, and I'm thrilled to say I did not gain any weight at all while visiting my sister and the rest of my family that is notorious for their cooking skills!! LOL

I had my second fill right before we left for vacation, so I'm sure that helped out a lot! I'm now up to 2 cc in my 4 cc band, but still not feeling very much restriction...I am losing weight, but its very, very...very slow. So slow, in fact, that I will only update my ticker at each 10 pound interval. :cry

I'm eating the bandster way, exercising, getting in all my Protein and fluids, very low carb...what am I doing wrong? I really wanted to lose at least 20 pounds by now...its been almost 2 1/2 months since surgery :confused:

I'm going to ask Tim at my next appointment if there is some type of appetite suppressant I can take while waiting for my fills to kick in...seems late at night is when the hunger pains hit full force. I have to force myself to eat in the mornings and afternoons, but come sundown...I'm a raving lunatic when it comes to hunger.

I know, I know...this is a slow process and thats why I chose the lapband over other types of surgery...I just feel like the little spoiled girl from the original Willie Wonka movie..."I want it now!!!" LOL

I'm so glad to see that Chantay is doing so well with her journey!! :clap2: hugger1021 is also doing an amazing job!! Sure hope she posts some pictures soon, I think y'all would be amazed at the transformation in her already!!

:whoo: 2bthinagn is scheduled for her lapband surgery tomorrow!! Lets all send out lots of good thoughts and prayers her way!! She has waited a long time for this!! *BIG HUGS* to you 2bthinagn!!!

It's good to see someone posting again. I miss this board. Where did everyone go I wonder?

I'm doing all right. Finally broke my stall and lost 7 pounds in the last 2-3 weeks. I'm also scheduled for plastic surgery to remove the left over skin in my tummy in October. I'm hopeful that after I recover from the surgery that I won't feel the need to lose anymore weight and I'll be able to learn a new life of just living where I'm at without the constant struggle to lose more weight. I know I'll probably spend the rest of my life struggling or worrying about gaining it back but I'm hoping that struggle will be just a little less depressing than the one to lose weight.

I'll probably start a thread hear in Lapland on my PS journey. I'll post a link once I do for everyone.

Afterthoughts - I've joined a second band walking group on Thursday nights up North at Zona Rosa if anyone is interested in joining us let me know. There are only 3-4 of us trying to hook up each week and usually only a couple of us manage it each week right now. I'd love to see a few more people start coming.

Wow Diane!! Congrats on the PS!! What an accomplishment for you!! Will you be taking some before and after pics? I'd love to see them if you do!! I'll be watching or your PS thread!!

(I love exclamation points!!!! LOL)

Hey....I have been so busy with my sister's baby shower and now that it is over just doing the thank you's and clean up now.

Mary glad to hear that you are back safe and sound and that you haven't gained any.

2bthinagn GOOD LUCK TOMORROW. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND SEND YOU HUGS!!!!!! I KNOW THAT EVERYTHING WILL GO GREAT!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT THE NEXT MEETING!!!!

Yes, I will try to post pics so you guys can see how I am looking.

Love you all.

Hey there hugger!!

2bthinagn had her surgery this morning!! She is now an official bandster!! WoooHoooo!!!

I got a quick email from her when she got home, she is a little sore but says she is doing good!!

I'm so excited for her!!

See I am just so turned upside down I don't know what day it is>>>>> hahahaha..... I am glad that she is doing ok .....I am just trying to get pics on here.

I'm glad to see this site picking up again.

Hugger - You are looking GREAT!

2bethinagain - CONGRATS on joining Bandland!

Mary - Thanks for bumping this site and getting us talking again

By the way who is running the meetings these days? I stopped going after Billie left. I just couldn't stomach the idea of someone else taking her place. One person in particular.:heh: I've still been going to a support group just not the Hoehn/Hitcock group. But I still miss you guys.

My 2nd Bandversary is next month. Here is are my before & current photos.

___________________BEFORE______________________________AFTER___________________

post-206805-13813135336305_thumb.jpg

post-206805-13813135336537_thumb.jpg