Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SLEEVED this morning

I made it... At 7:30 AM this morning I was sleeves and had mt gall bladder removed to boot. I can't believe I finally got here, i feel pretty good all things considered, I have walked around a couple of times already, went to the bathroom and the pain is definitely manageable-not that bad at all.

I am so grateful to have this community, I need it to remain accountable. Thank you all RFID all the positive feedback and warm wishes, I couldn't have gotten here without you guys.

I'm excited to let the post-op journey begin. Best of all I haven't been hungry at all.

wow, you are doing real well to have been sleeved this morning. I was not up to doing much of anything for at least 24 hours after surgery. I think that is a good sign. Congrats, what a great Christmas present.

Congratulations. It's good you feel like walking around. Your journey has begun.

Theresa

wow, you are doing real well to have been sleeved this morning. I was not up to doing much of anything for at least 24 hours after surgery. I think that is a good sign. Congrats, what a great Christmas present.

WoW! You sound good! I couldn't even think about posting after surgery LOL! Congrats!

Congrats. I get sleeved in 2 weeks and 2 days. I hope I am up and at em like you are. Good job.

Contratulations on joining the club! I can't believe you're up and posting... although I did get up and walk, I mostly slept all day and night the first day, and kept pusing that pain pump button!

You will do GREAT!!! Just don't overdo...

Cinderella

I was sleeved 6 days ago and had a rough recovery. Today is the first day that I am able to drive & run errands. Be careful and remember that you have a very large cut/stape line on the inside of your body. Rest, drink fluids, & walk around. Take care & best of luck :)

Wow! Congratulations! I was sleeved two weeks ago today and I was also pushing my pain button and sleeping most of the time the first day. :blink:

Congratulations! Good to hear that you are feeling so well. Just don't overdo it!

Yay! Glad you are doing so great!

Congrats! :)