Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Eve of My Sleeve

Hi folks,

After much todo, filling out of forms, meeting of doctor's and starving on the 2 week pre-op diet (10 lbs down as of today!), I am ready to be sleeved tomorrow, along with my pals KGremmy and Bumblestich.... anyone else I've forgotten who is getting sleeved tomorrow??? I just want to thank everyone for all your input, and for sharing all your stories. I can't tell you how reassuring your friendship has been and how much I appreciate all the time people have given in sharing their answers to my questions (Tiffykins and LilMissDiva, you guys are truly amazing resources!).

You have really helped me to prepare, and to feel optimistic about what I can expect. I feel ready for possibly having trouble swallowing, hating my Protein Shakes, feeling a bit blue after surgery, and on the upside, feeling ecstatic as I drop this weight that has plagued me on and off the better part of my adult life, feeling stronger as my workouts get better and better, and as someone else said, "telling food we can just be friends." Thanks so much to everyone who has supported me in this journey, and I'll see you on the other side!

P.S. Your thoughts and prayers are DEFINITELY welcome!!!

Prayers and best wishes being sent your way! You will do great!

Kim

I am so excited for you! Congrats! :)

You are going to do awesome no to mention look and feel better. I just closed my eyes and said a little prayer for all of you having surgery tomorrow :D

You go girl!!!!! Your positive attitude will carry you far!!! Best wishes to you and your sleeve buddies!

Hi folks,

After much todo, filling out of forms, meeting of doctor's and starving on the 2 week pre-op diet (10 lbs down as of today!), I am ready to be sleeved tomorrow, along with my pals KGremmy and Bumblestich.... anyone else I've forgotten who is getting sleeved tomorrow??? I just want to thank everyone for all your input, and for sharing all your stories. I can't tell you how reassuring your friendship has been and how much I appreciate all the time people have given in sharing their answers to my questions (Tiffykins and LilMissDiva, you guys are truly amazing resources!).

You have really helped me to prepare, and to feel optimistic about what I can expect. I feel ready for possibly having trouble swallowing, hating my Protein shakes, feeling a bit blue after surgery, and on the upside, feeling ecstatic as I drop this weight that has plagued me on and off the better part of my adult life, feeling stronger as my workouts get better and better, and as someone else said, "telling food we can just be friends." Thanks so much to everyone who has supported me in this journey, and I'll see you on the other side!

P.S. Your thoughts and prayers are DEFINITELY welcome!!!

wish you the best of luck, you really sound calm and ready to enjoy your new journey to weight loss.....go for it,....may God bless you and rock that sleeve. Please keep us posted.

Thanks to everyone for all your well-wishes!!!! I absolutely believe in positive energy so I really appreciate your thoughts and prayers!

Yeap praying for you and will think of you tomorrow. Also praying for your surgeon.

thanks everyone. The sleeving went well. Aside from some initial nauseau, recovery is going pretty smoothly. Every day gets a little better. It's so good to be home!!! More later.... xoxoxo thank you to all who sent good wishes!!!

thanks everyone. The sleeving went well. Aside from some initial nauseau, recovery is going pretty smoothly. Every day gets a little better. It's so good to be home!!! More later.... xoxoxo thank you to all who sent good wishes!!!

CONGRATULATIONS LILA!! Wow, you're already up and bouncing around - posting!! That is fabulous, I'm so glad to hear everything went well. Get some rest lady, take care of yourself and be sure to sip sip sip!!! Post here when you're tired of laying in bed. Hugs!!! WELCOME TO THE LOSERS BENCH!!