Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is this REALLY happening???

Hi Everyone!

So...I'm done with all my pre op stuff. I weighed in 1 pound less than my doc wanted me to be, passed my eval, and turned in my tests. Now, my file was sent to my Doctor for review and then the scheduler will call me.

SERIOUSLY? Is my life really about to change? Is evrything Ive been hoping for and working so hard for actually coming together???

Im scared/excited.

Just had to get that out!

So exciting! Best wishes!

Yes, your life is going to change. As the weight goes down you will learn and grow. Your emotions will go up and down. Overall things will be better and you will be happy about your decision each day. Welcome to Loserville.

Hi Everyone!

So...I'm done with all my pre op stuff. I weighed in 1 pound less than my doc wanted me to be, passed my eval, and turned in my tests. Now, my file was sent to my Doctor for review and then the scheduler will call me.

SERIOUSLY? Is my life really about to change? Is evrything Ive been hoping for and working so hard for actually coming together???

Im scared/excited.

Just had to get that out!

yayy congrats...Your surgery date will be here in no time and I think everyone gets a lil nervous and excited all in one

Get ready for the ride of your life!! You will be absolutely thrilled. :)

Let us know when you get your date!

CONGRATULATIONS IM HAPPY FOR YOU

Congratulations, Is this Really Happening. You are definitely on your way. I wish you the very best and hope that you will share your experience. I am becoming a bit more anxious & excited myself as my date is Jan. 10th. I hope to Celebrate with you! Becky

Congrats! I am so happy for you. It is so neat when your dream of getting surgery becomes a reality!

Thank you all so much for your replies. I'm really excited. I'm also very scared. I've never had an operation and I keep stressing on all the things that could go wrong.

I have gallstones though, so I'm going to have to have surgery regardless. Why not get them both done at once huh? ;)

I'm still not familiar with this site & how to get all the cool banners and stuff, but I'm going to learn. I hope...I love to write and I love to share so as soon as I get my computer up & running again, I'm going to be on here regularly and I'm going to blog about my entire journey. I know it's going to get emotional, raw feelings will be exposed and all tHat good stuff. But all in all, I want to help anyone the way your guys' posts and feedback has helped me.

Well..it's 3am I have to be up at 5 for work, and I cNt sleep. Awesome huh? Haha. I have to have a chest x ray and an EKG done and then it's just about getting a date! I'm going to do those things either Thursday or Friday and then I'm going to be pro active (bug a boo) and call the scheduler

:D

Thanks again everyone, feel free to contact me, and I'll keep you posted!!!

Ali