Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need Doctor in Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky

I have recently relocated to the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area and I am in need of a local Lap Band doctor. Anyone out there have a recommendation? Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks,

Juli

I'm in Western Kentucky but A Dr. Curries with Deaconess Hospital contacted here with a private message while I was looking for one and he's in Cincinnati, it's a long drive for me but he was so nice and said they don't usually charge if they have to use the fluro but he usually doesn't need it and he had done thousands of fills even though I'm having mine done in Mexico.

I really appreciated that from him. I have his number if your interested. He said he would do mine at four weeks and would be very aggresive with the first one and then slowly find my sweet spot. It I can help let me know.

Sherri

I was recently approved for Doctor Fegelman at Jewish Weight Management Center in Cincinnati Ohio. I dont have a date yet though.

Its over near Kenwood Mall they accept a large variety of insurances, and the center has an impressive after care program

Dr. Curry I blieve is how you spell it contacted me through this web site. He is at deaconess hospital there somewhere in Cincinatti so when I get back from Mexico he is going to do the fill at 4 weeks. He has done many fills and says usually doesn't even need fluro but has it there and they don't charge for use of fluro so far he said.

Good luck,

Sherri'

My surgery is for July 10, in Monterrey Mexico.

I actually just called them this morning. Dr. Trace Curry 877-442-BAND is in Cinn. they charge $300 for the first fill because it includes an orientation,new patient visit, etc. but all other fills are only $150

I had my surgery with Dr. Curry and he is great! He is very nice, down to earth and understanding. He answers every email I send very promptly. I emailed him on December 26th at 8pm at night and received a response at 10pm.

I have had many fills and unfills trying to reach my "sweet spot". Whenever I've needed an unfill he has accomodated me that day. He has had some "staff issues" because of some disagreement he had with Deaconess, so that's been a little trying. But, I love him and totally recommend him to everyone. My sister in law is going to have her surgery thru him. The person who recommended him to me has had a lot of problems with a hiatle hernia and had to have her surgery redone. She still raves about him, that he was so understanding and easy to work with.

Just FYI, he plays in a bluegrass band, that should tell you he's not stuck up. He invites his patients to his concerts.

I don't know anything about the other surgeons here in Cincinnati. But Dr. Curry is great!