Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just had plication surgery and need urgent help with pain

Hello this the husband to jg, I just wanted to fill everyone in on her behalf, she is currently in a critical state in ICU. She had to have an emergency surgery because there was a hole in her stomach leaking out food. She is very sick and heavily sedated and is now struggling to save her life. The surgeon here had to remove what he described was a dead part of her stomach. I am praying that she makes it

through.

Her worried and loving husband.

Wow!! I am so scared for you and for her. I am so sorry she has gone through all of this. I will keep her as well as you in her prayers. Please keep us posted on her progress as she comes through this.

So sorry to hear this! I so glad she made it to the ER. Send her our best wishes please. Take care of yourself too....

Hello this the husband to jg, I just wanted to fill everyone in on her behalf, she is currently in a critical state in ICU. She had to have an emergency surgery because there was a hole in her stomach leaking out food. She is very sick and heavily sedated and is now struggling to save her life. The surgeon here had to remove what he described was a dead part of her stomach. I am praying that she makes it

through.

Her worried and loving husband.

This is just horrible! I am so sorry. You will all be in my prayers. Please keep us posted as to how she is doing.

Joanie

I hope the morning finds you feeling better dears. Please let us know how you and your wife are doing if you have the chance. All our most heartfelt prayers go out to you both~

jg62, I see you are on line as I type this, hope all is looking up for you!

Thinking of you. Hope she is doing better.

Please let us know.

Thanks,

genepha

I am so sorry to hear about this. My prayers and thoughts are with you and jg62. Please update us when you are able.

I'm so sorry to hear that she is so sick. My prayers are with her, and her family through this. I hope you'll update us if you have time.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and jg during this trying time. May the Lord bless you and heal you, may the Lord shine his face upon you both. . . He never gives us more than what we can burden. . .

Thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery!!!